- Shiffman S.
- Brockwell S.E.
- Pillitteri J.L.
- Gitchell J.G.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence: 2008 Update.Public Health Service, Rockville, MD2008
- Use of smoking-cessation treatments in the United States.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 102-111https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2007.09.033
- Tobacco use screening and counseling during physician office visits among adults—National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey and National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2005–2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012; 61: 38-45
Rudie M, Bailey L. Results from the 2013 NAQC Annual Survey of Quitlines. www.naquitline.org/?page=survey (slides 29, 30, 64). Published 2015. Accessed December 17, 2015.
- Results from the 2015 NAQC Annual Survey of Quitlines.NAQC, Phoenix, AZ2015
- Interventions for smoking cessation in hospitalised patients.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 5: CD001837https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.cd001837.pub3
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Prospective Payment System: Payment System Fact Sheet Series.U.S. DHHS, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Washington, DC2014
Health Level 7 International. About HL7. www.hl7.org/about/index.cfm?ref=footer. Accessed April 18, 2016.
- Guide for Implementing eReferral Using Certified EHRs.NAQC, Phoenix, AZ2015
- Use of electronic health records to support smoking cessation.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011; 12: CD008743https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.cd008743.pub2