Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- What works, and what remains to be done, in HIV prevention in the United States.Annu Rev Public Health. 2006; 27: 261-275https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.publhealth.26.021304.144454
- Thirty years of HIV and AIDS: future challenges and opportunities.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 154: 766-771https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-154-11-201106070-00345
- The spectrum of engagement in HIV care and its relevance to test-and-treat strategies for prevention of HIV infection.Clin Infect Dis. 2011; 52: 793-800https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciq243
- The survival benefits of AIDS treatment in the United States.J Infect Dis. 2006; 194: 11-19https://doi.org/10.1086/505147
- Introduction: linkage, engagement, and retention in HIV care: essential for optimal individual-and community-level outcomes in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy.Clin Infect Dis. 2011; 52: S205-S207https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciq043
- Prevention of HIV-1 infection with early antiretroviral therapy.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 493-505https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1105243
- HIV transmission in the United States: considerations of viral load, risk behavior, and health disparities.AIDS Behav. 2013; 17: 1632-1636https://doi.org/10.1007/s10461-013-0426-z
- HIV transmission rates from persons living with HIV who are aware and unaware of their infection.AIDS. 2012; 26: 893-896https://doi.org/10.1097/QAD.0b013e328351f73f
- Human immunodeficiency virus transmission at each step of the care continuum in the United States.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 588-596https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2014.8180
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy for the United States: Updated to 2020.The White House Office of National AIDS Policy, Washington, DC2015
- Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 dependent areas—2013.HIV Surveill Suppl Rep. 2015; 20: 1-70
- Diagnoses of HIV infection in the United States and dependent areas, 2013.HIV Surveill Rep. 2015; 25: 1-82
- Achieving and advancing the goals of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy for the United States.AIDS Behav. 2015; 19: 211-213https://doi.org/10.1007/s10461-014-0903-z
- Additional indicators to measure new HIV diagnoses: a response to Chow et al.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2016; 71: e84-e85https://doi.org/10.1097/QAI.0000000000000886
- Estimated HIV incidence in the United States, 2007–2010.HIV Surveill Suppl Rep. 2012; 17
- Lifetime risk of HIV diagnosis in the United States. CDC Fact Sheet.CDC, Atlanta, GA2016
- High-Impact HIV Prevention: CDC׳s Approach to Reducing HIV Infections in the United States.CDC, Atlanta, GA2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Preexposure Prophylaxis for the Prevention of HIV Infection in the United States—2014: A Clinical Practice Guideline. Atlanta, GA: 2014.
- Improving Outcomes—Accelerating Progress Along the HIV Care Continuum.The White House Office of National AIDS Policy, Washington, DC2013
Bonacci RA, Holtgrave DR. Unmet HIV service needs among Hispanic men who have sex with men in the United States. AIDS Behav. In press. Online February 2, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10461-016-1304-2.
- Unmet HIV service needs among black men who have sex with men in the United States.AIDS Behav. 2014; 18: 36-40https://doi.org/10.1007/s10461-013-0574-1
- An improved approach to accounting for reporting delay in case surveillance systems.JP J Biostat. 2012; 7: 1-14
- HIV prevention in clinical care settings: 2014 recommendations of the International Antiviral Society-USA panel.JAMA. 2014; 312: 390-409https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2014.7999