- Riley W.T.
- Stevens V.J.
- Zhu S.H.
- Morgan G.
- Grossman D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Overview of the Consortium of Hospitals Advancing Research on Tobacco (CHART).Trials. 2012; 13: 122https://doi.org/10.1186/1745-6215-13-122
- Helping hospitalized smokers: a factorial RCT of nicotine patches and counseling.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 578-586
- Effectiveness of the Tobacco Tactics Program in the Trinity Health System.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 551-565
- Referring hospitalized smokers to outpatient quit services: a randomized trial.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 609-619
- Web-based intervention for transitioning smokers from inpatient to outpatient care: an RCT.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 620-629
- Warm handoff versus fax referral for linking hospitalized smokers to quitlines.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 587-596
- A post-discharge smoking-cessation intervention for hospital patients: Helping Hand 2 randomized clinical trial.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 597-608
- Smoking cessation interventions for urban hospital patients: a randomized comparative effectiveness trial.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 566-577
- Quitline tobacco interventions in hospitalized patients: a randomized trial.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51 (http://dx.doi.org/110.1016/j.amepre.2016.03.005): 473-484
- Interventions for smoking cessation in hospitalised patients.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 5: 001837https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD001837.pub3
This article is part of a theme section titled Implementing Tobacco Cessation Interventions for Hospitalized Smokers