Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Progress in immunization information systems—United States, 2010.MMWR Morbid Mortal Weekly Rep. 2012; 61: 464-467
Guide to Community Preventive Services. Increasing appropriate vaccination: vaccination programs in schools and org.anized child care centers. www.thecommunityguide.org/vaccines/schools_childcare.html. Accessed June 22, 2016
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. IIS state/territory/city registry staff - main & technical contacts. www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-registry-staff.html#nh. Published 2015. Accessed September 16, 2015.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Immunization Information Systems Annual Reports 2014. www2a.cdc.gov/nip/registry/IISAR/IISAR_QUERY.asp. Accessed June 22, 2016.
- Progress in immunization information systems—United States, 2012.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013; 62: 1005-1008
University of Colorado. Vaccine Policy Collaborative Initiative. http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/programs/ACCORDS/childrensoutcomesreserach/VaccinePolicyCollaborativeInitiative/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed August 10, 2015.
- Sentinel physician networks as a technique for rapid immunization policy surveys.Eval Health Prof. 2008; 31: 43-64https://doi.org/10.1177/0163278707311872
- Internet, Mail and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method.3rd ed. John Wiley Co, New York, NY2009
- Comparison of e-mail, fax, and postal surveys of pediatricians.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: e299-e303https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.111.4.e299
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Survey of State Immunization Information System Legislation. www2a.cdc.gov/vaccines/iis/iissurvey/legislation-survey.asp. Published 2015. Accessed January 12, 2016.
- What’s the relative risk? A method of correcting the odds ratio in cohort studies of common outcomes.JAMA. 1998; 280: 1690-1691https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.280.19.1690
- What’s the risk? A simple approach for estimating adjusted risk measures from nonlinear models including logistic regression.Health Serv Res. 2009; 44: 288-302https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1475-6773.2008.00900.x
- glm2: fitting generalized linear models with convergence problems.R J. 2011; 3: 12-15
R Development Core Team. R: a language and environment for statistical computing. 2016; www.R-project.org/. Accessed June 22, 2016.
- Immunization information systems to increase vaccination rates: a community guide systematic review.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2015; 21: 227-248https://doi.org/10.1097/PHH.0000000000000069
The Community Guide. Guide to Community Preventive Services. Increasing appropriate vaccination: immunization information systems. www.thecommunityguide.org/vaccines/imminfosystems.html. Updated July 17, 2014. Accessed June 22, 2016.
- Provider attitudes regarding vaccine tracking systems in pediatric practices.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: 34-41https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2015.04.038
- Vaccination coverage among adults, excluding influenza vaccination—United States 2013.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013; 64: 95-102
- U.S. physicians’ perspective of adult vaccine delivery.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 161https://doi.org/10.7326/M13-2332
- Immunization information systems: a decade of progress in law and policy.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2015; 21: 296-303
- Progress in immunization information systems—United States 2012.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012; 62: 1005-1008
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Immunization Information System Annual Report. www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/annual-report-iisar/rates-maps-table.html. Published 2012. Accessed November 7, 2015.
- Getting under the hood: exploring issues that affect provider-based recall using an immunization information system.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 44-49https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2010.12.009
- Collaborative centralized reminder/recall notification to increase immunization rates among young children: a comparative effectiveness trial.JAMA Pediatr. 2015; 169: 365-373https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2014.3670
- Population-based versus practice-based recall for childhood immunizations: a randomized controlled comparative effectiveness trial.Am J Public Health. 2013; 103: 1116-1123https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2012.301035
- Feasibility of initiating and sustaining registry-based immunization recall in private practices.Acad Pediatr. 2012; 12: 104-109https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2012.01.002
Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology. Office-based Physician Health IT Adoption. http://dashboard.healthit.gov/dashboards/physician-health-it-adoption.php. Published 2016. Accessed April 2016.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Meaningful use and immunization information systems. www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/meaningful-use/index.html. Published 2012. Accessed January 12, 2016.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Meaningful use. www.cdc.gov/ehrmeaningfuluse/introduction.html. Published 2012. Accessed January 12, 2016.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs Regulations and Guidance 2016. http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EHRIncentivePrograms/index.html. Accessed January 12, 2016.
- Factors associated with provider reporting of child and adolescent vaccination history to immunization information systems: results from the National Immunization Survey, 2006–2012.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2016; 22: 245-254https://doi.org/10.1097/PHH.0000000000000278