- Tong E.
- Strouse R.
- Hall J.
- Kovac M.
- Schroeder S.A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- National survey of U.S. health professionals’ smoking prevalence, cessation practices, and beliefs.Nicotine Tob Res. 2010; 12: 724-733https://doi.org/10.1093/ntr/ntq071
Association of American Medical Colleges. Physician behavior and practice patterns relating to smoking cessation. https://www.aamc.org/download/55438/data/. Published 2007. Accessed January 25, 2016.
- From the sidelines to the front line: how the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration embraced smoking cessation.Am J Pub Health. 2014; 104: 796-802https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2013.301852
- Will hospitals do the right thing? The 2012 Joint Commission Tobacco Use Performance Measure Set. Perspective.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1172-1174https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1115176
- Confronting a neglected epidemic: tobacco cessation for persons with mental illnesses and substance abuse problems.Ann Rev Public Health. 2010; 31: 297-314https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.publhealth.012809.103701
- The Clinical Effort Against Secondhand Smoke Exposure (CEASE) Intervention: a decade of lessons learned.J Clin Outcomes Manag. 2012; 19: 414-419
- Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence 2008: Update.Public Health Service;, Rockville, MD2008