Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The Health Consequences of Smoking: 50 Years of Progress. A Report of the Surgeon General.U.S. DHHS, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Nation Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health, Atlanta, GA2014
- Tobacco product use among adults—United States, 2012–2013.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 542-547
- The Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) study: an interim preliminary first look at tobacco use from the baseline wave.CECTR Present. 2015; (February)
- Geographic proximity of waterpipe smoking establishments to colleges in the U.S..Am J Prev Med. 2016; 50: e9-e14https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2015.07.006
- A comprehensive examination of hookah smoking in college students: use patterns and contexts, social norms and attitudes, harm perception, psychological correlates and co-occurring substance use.Addict Behav. 2013; 38: 2751-2760https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.07.009
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking: what is the evidence that it supports nicotine/tobacco dependence?.Tob Control. 2015; 24: i44-i53https://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2014-051910
- Health effects associated with waterpipe smoking.Tob Control. 2015; 24: i31-i43https://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2014-051908
- The global epidemiology of waterpipe smoking.Tob Control. 2014; 24: i3-i12https://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2014-051903
- Factors associated with smoking frequency among current waterpipe smokers in the United States: Findings from the National College Health Assessment II.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2015; 153: 359-363https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2015.05.015
- Water pipe tobacco smoking in the United States: findings from the National Adult Tobacco Survey.Prev Med (Baltim). 2015; 71: 88-93https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2014.12.012
Hyland A, Ambrose BK, Conway KP, et al. Design and methods of the Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) Study. Tob Control. In press. Online August 8, 2016; http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2016-052934.
- Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) Study [United States] Restricted-Use Files. ICPSR36231-v6.Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research, Ann Arbor, MIMay 24, 2016https://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR36231.v6