Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Tobacco use among middle and high school students – United States, 2011–2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 381-385
- A multiyear assessment of hookah use prevalence among Florida high school students.Nicotine Tob Res. 2014; 16: 373-377https://doi.org/10.1093/ntr/ntt188
- Significance of smoking machine toxicant yields to blood-level exposure in water pipe tobacco smokers.Cancer Epidemiol. 2011; 20: 2457-2460https://doi.org/10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-11-0586
Florida Youth Tobacco Survey. www.floridahealth.gov/statistics-and-data/survey-data/fl-youth-tobacco-survey/index.html. Accessed July 7, 2016.
- On judging the significance of differences by examining the overlap between confidence intervals.Am Stat. 2001; 55: 182-186https://doi.org/10.1198/000313001317097960
- Hookah use among New Jersey youth: associations and changes over time.Am J Health Behav. 2012; 36: 693-699https://doi.org/10.5993/AJHB.36.5.11
- Adolescent electronic cigarette use: associations with conventional cigarette and hookah smoking.Am J Prev Med. 2015; 49: 199-206https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2015.02.013
- Associations between initial water pipe tobacco smoking and snus use and subsequent cigarette smoking: results from a longitudinal study of U.S. adolescents and young adults.JAMA Pediatr. 2015; 169: 129-136https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2014.2697
- Flavored tobacco product use among US youth aged 12-17 years, 2013-2014.JAMA. 2015; 314: 1871-1873https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2015.13802
- Flavored tobacco product use among middle and high school students--United States, 2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 1066-1070https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6438a2
- Hookah smoking behavior initiation in the context of Millennials.Public Health. 2016; 137: 124-130https://doi.org/10.1016/j.puhe.2016.02.013
- Hookah use among adolescents in the United States: results of a national survey.Nicotine Tob Res. 2014; 16: 231-237https://doi.org/10.1093/ntr/ntt160
- Monitoring the future: national results on adolescent drug use. Overview of key findings, 2011.Institute for Social Research, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI2012