Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
WHO. Immunization surveillance, assessment and monitoring. www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/en/. Accessed August 9, 2016.
- Addressing the anti-vaccination movement and the role of HCWs.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 4860-4865https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2013.11.006
- Parental vaccine hesitancy and acceptance of seasonal influenza vaccine in the pediatric emergency department.Vaccine. 2015; 33: 1802-1807https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2015.02.034
- Vaccine hesitancy among general practitioners and its determinants during controversies: a national cross-sectional survey in France.EBioMedicine. 2015; 2: 891-897https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ebiom.2015.06.018
- The State of Vaccine Confidence 2016: global insights through a 67-country survey.EBioMedicine. 2016; 12: 295-301https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ebiom.2016.08.042
- An Internet-based survey on parental attitudes towards immunization.Vaccine. 2006; 24: 6351-6355https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2006.05.029
- Analysis of factors influencing vaccine uptake: perspectives from Belgium.Vaccine. 2001; 20: S5-S7https://doi.org/10.1016/S0264-410X(01)00307-3
- A summer school on vaccinology: responding to identified gaps in pre-service immunisation training of future health care workers.Vaccine. 2010; 28: 2053-2059https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2009.12.033
- Developing curricula to promote preventive medicine skills. The Teaching Immunization for Medical Education (TIME) Project. TIME Development Committee.JAMA. 1997; 278: 705-711https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1997.03550090029028
- Correlates of general practitioners’ recommendations to patients regarding vaccination for the 2009-2010 pandemic influenza (A/H1N1) in France: implications for future vaccination campaigns.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 2281-2287https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.02.074
- Attitudes to vaccination: a critical review.Soc Sci Med. 1982. 2014; 112: 1-11https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2014.04.018
- Deficiencies in immunization education and training in pharmacy schools: a call to action.Am J Pharm Educ. 2009; 73: 110https://doi.org/10.5688/aj7306110
- General practitioners’ attitudes and behaviors toward HPV vaccination: a French national survey.Vaccine. 2016; 34: 762-768https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2015.12.054
- Understanding vaccine hesitancy around vaccines and vaccination from a global perspective: a systematic review of published literature, 2007-2012.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 2150-2159https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.01.081
- Attitudes to immunisation: a survey of health professionals in the Rotorua District.N Z Med J. 2004; 117: U769
- The VAXED Project: an assessment of immunization education in Canadian health professional programs.BMC Med Educ. 2010; 10: 86https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6920-10-86
- Communicating about vaccines and vaccine safety: what are medical residents learning and what do they want to learn?.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013; 19: 40-46https://doi.org/10.1097/PHH.0b013e3182495776
- How to optimise the coverage rate of infant and adult immunisations in Europe.BMC Med. 2007; 5: 11https://doi.org/10.1186/1741-7015-5-11
- Reporting guidelines for survey research: an analysis of published guidance and reporting practices.PLoS Med. 2010; 8: e1001069https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1001069
- Incorporating an immunization certificate program into the pharmacy curriculum.Am J Pharm Educ. 2009; 73: 7https://doi.org/10.5688/aj730107
- An evaluation of immunization education resources by family medicine residency directors.Fam Med. 2007; 39: 715-719
- Galvanizing medical students in the administration of influenza vaccines: the Stanford Flu Crew.Adv Med Educ Pract. 2015; 6: 471-477
- Improvement in attitudes toward influenza vaccination in medical students following an integrated curricular intervention.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 502-506https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2013.11.043
Centre National de Gestion. Epreuves classantes nationales donnant accès au 3ème cycle des études médicales - Rangs limites 2016. www.cng.sante.fr/IMG/html/rangs_limites_2015.html. Accessed September 21, 2016.
Les chiffres clés 2010 de l’Enseignement supérieur - ESR: enseignementsup-recherche.gouv.fr. www.enseignementsup-recherche.gouv.fr/cid54957/les-chiffres-cles-2010-de-l-enseignement-superieur.html. Accessed September 21, 2016.