- Edlin B.R.
- Eckhardt B.J.
- Shu M.A.
- Holmberg S.D.
- Swan T.
- Moyer V.A.
Screening for hepatitis C virus infection in adults: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Toward a more accurate estimate of the prevalence of hepatitis C in the United States.Hepatology. 2015; 62: 1353-1363https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.27978
- Action Plan for the Prevention, Care, and Treatment of Viral Hepatitis.DHHS, Washington DC2016
- Screening for hepatitis C virus infection in adults: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 159: 349-357https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-159-5-201309030-00672
- Prevalence of hepatitis C virus testing in cohorts born between 1945 and 1965 in the U.S.Am J Prev Med. 2015; 48: e7-e9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2014.12.002
- Veterans’ Health Care: Standards and Accountability Could Improve Hepatitis C Screening and Testing Performance.General Accounting Office, Washington, DC: U.S.2001
- Performance of risk-based and birth-cohort strategies for identifying hepatitis C virus infection among people entering prison, Wisconsin, 2014.Public Health Rep. 2016; 131: 544-551https://doi.org/10.1177/0033354916662212
- Epidemiology of hepatitis C virus in Pennsylvania state prisons, 2004–2012: limitations of 1945-1965 birth cohort screening in correctional settings.Am J Public Health. 2014; 104: e69-e74https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2014.301943
- Health Care Use in the First Six Months of Medicare Eligibility for Elders: Impact of State Support. Newly Medicare-Eligible Elders. Data Points # 12 (prepared by the University of Minnesota DEcIDE Center, under Contract No. HHSA29020100013I).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MDJune 2012 (AHRQ Publication No. 12-EHC085-EF)
- Hepatitis C: improving the quality of screening in a community hospital by implementing an electronic medical record intervention.BMJ Qual Improv Rep. 2015; 4https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjquality.u208549.w3409
- High priority for hepatitis C screening in safety net hospitals: results from a prospective cohort of 4582 hospitalized baby boomers.Hepatology. 2015; 62: 1388-1395https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.28018