Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Children’s perceptions of influenza illness and preferences for influenza vaccine.J Pediatr Health Care. 2011; 25: 171-179https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pedhc.2010.04.007
- Parent preferences for pediatric influenza vaccine attributes.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2011; 50: 338-347https://doi.org/10.1177/0009922810391247
- Rates of pneumococcal disease in adults with chronic medical conditions.Open Forum Infect Dis. 2014; 1: 1-9https://doi.org/10.1093/ofid/ofu024
- Willingness to vaccinate or get vaccinated with an intradermal seasonal influenza vaccine: a survey of general practitioners and the general public in France and Germany.Adv Ther. 2011; 28: 555-565https://doi.org/10.1007/s12325-011-0035-z
- Perception and acceptance of intradermal influenza vaccination: patient reported outcomes from Phase 3 clinical trials.Hum Vaccin. 2010; 6: 336-345https://doi.org/10.4161/hv.6.4.10753
- Improving influenza vaccination rates in the workplace: a randomized trial.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: 237-246https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2009.11.011
- Efficacy and effectiveness of influenza vaccines: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Infect Dis. 2012; 12: 36-44https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(11)70295-X
- Vaccination of children with a live-attenuated, intranasal influenza vaccine—analysis and evaluation through a Health Technology Assessment.GMS Health Technol Assess. 2014; : 10
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Influenza vaccines for healthy children aged 2 through 8 years—review of comparative studies of live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV) and inactivated influenza vaccine (IIV). www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/recs/grade/laiv-child.pdf.
- Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 8 (CD004879. https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.cd004879.pub4)
- Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)—United States, 2014-15 influenza season.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 691-697
- Effectiveness of live attenuated influenza vaccine and inactivated influenza vaccine in children 2–17 years of age in 2013–2014 in the United States.Vaccine. 2016; 34: 77-82https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2015.11.010
- 2014-2015 influenza vaccine effectiveness in the United States by vaccine type.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 63: 1564-1573https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciw635
- Influenza vaccine effectiveness, including LAIV vs IIV in children and adolescents.U.S. FluVE Network. 2015-16;
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). ACIP votes down use of LAIV for 2016-17 flu season. www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/s0622-laiv-flu.html.
- Influenza vaccine effectiveness in adults and children in primary care in the UK: provisional end-of-season results. 2015-16; www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/530756/Influenza_vaccine_effectiveness_in_primary_care_in_children.pdf
Ambrose CS. 2015-16 U.S. Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness Influenza Clinical Investigation for Children (ICICLE) study. www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2016-06/influenza-06-ambrose.pdf.
- Live attenuated versus inactivated influenza vaccine in Hutterite children: a cluster randomized blinded trial.Ann Intern Med. 2016; 165: 617-624https://doi.org/10.7326/M16-0513
- Cost effectiveness of influenza vaccine choices in children aged 2-8 years in the U.S..Am J Prev Med. 2016; 50: 600-608https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2015.12.010
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Influenza-associated pediatric mortality. http://gis.cdc.gov/GRASP/Fluview/PedFluDeath.html. Accessed November 19, 2014.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). National and regional level outpatient illness and viral surveillance. FluView. http://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/fluportaldashboard.html. Accessed November 19, 2014.
- Increasing uptake of live attenuated influenza vaccine among children in the United States, 2008-2014.Vaccine. 2015; 33: 22-24https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.11.006
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). National Early Season Flu Vaccination Coverage, United States, November 2015. Flu Vax View. Atlanta, GA: U.S. DHHS.
- Direct and indirect effectiveness of influenza vaccination delivered to children at school preceding an epidemic caused by 3 new influenza virus variants.J Infect Dis. 2010; 202: 1626-1633https://doi.org/10.1086/657089
- Potential causes of the decreased effectiveness of the influenza A(H1N1)PDM09 strain in live attenuated influenza vaccines.Euro Surveill. 2016; 21: pii-30394https://doi.org/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2016.21.45.30394