- Abraham N.
- Executive order
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Anti-Arab racism and violence in the United States.in: McCarus E.N. The Development of Arab-American Identity. University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, MI1994: 155-214
- protecting the nation from foreign terrorist entry into the United States, Office of the Press Secretary.The White House, 2017
- The health of Arab-Americans living in the United States: a systematic review of the literature.BMC Public Health. 2009; 9: 272https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2458-9-272
Arab American Demographics. Arab American Institute Foundation. www.aaiusa.org/demographics. Published 2014. Accessed May 13, 2016.
- Invisible in aging research: Arab Americans, Middle Eastern Immigrants, and Muslims in the United States.Gerontologist. 2002; 42: 580-588https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/42.5.580
- A health profile of Arab Americans in Michigan: a novel approach to using a hospital administrative database.J Immigr Minor Health. 2016; 18: 1449-1454https://doi.org/10.1007/s10903-015-0296-8
- Discrimination and racial disparities in health: evidence and needed research.J Behav Med. 2016; 32: 20-47https://doi.org/10.1007/s10865-008-9185-0
- Birth outcomes for Arabic-named women in California before and after September 11.Demography. 2006; 43: 185-201https://doi.org/10.1353/dem.2006.0008
- The association of perceived abuse and discrimination after September 11, 2001, with psychological distress, level of happiness, and health status among Arab Americans.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: 284-291https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2009.164954
Executive Office of the President, Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Federal Register. Standards for Maintaining, collecting, and presenting federal data on race and ethnicity. www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/09/30/2016-23672/standards-for-maintaining-collecting-and-presenting-federal-data-on-race-and-ethnicity. Published 2016. Accessed February 16, 2017.
Karoub J. Census Bureau may count Arab-Americans for the first time in 2020. www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/census-bureau-considering-new-category-arab-americans-2020-count/. Published 2015. Accessed September 6, 2016.