Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- United States Cancer Statistics: 1999–2013 Incidence and Mortality Web-based Report.U.S. DHHS, CDC, and National Cancer Institute, Atlanta, GA2016
- Efficacy of screening in preventing cervical cancer among older women.Cancer Causes Control. 2013; 24: 1653-1660https://doi.org/10.1007/s10552-013-0239-4
- Cervical screening and cervical cancer death among older women: a population-based, case-control study.Am J Epidemiol. 2014; 179: 1107-1114https://doi.org/10.1093/aje/kwu035
- ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 157. Cervical Cancer Screening and Prevention.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 127: e1-e20https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000001263
- Screening for cervical cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2012; 156: 880-891https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-156-12-201206190-00424
- American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer.CA Cancer J Clin. 2012; 62: 147-172https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21139
- Cervical screening at age 50–64 years and the risk of cervical cancer at age 65 years and older: population-based case control study.PLoS Med. 2014; 11: e1001585https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1001585
- Survey Description, National Health Interview Survey, 2013.National Center for Health Statistic, Hyattsville, MD2014
- National Center for Health Statistics. Survey Description, National Health Interview Survey, 2015. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistic; 2016.
- Vital signs: cervical cancer incidence, mortality, and screening−United States, 2007–2012.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 1004-1009
- The effectiveness of targeting never or rarely screened women in a national cervical cancer screening program for underserved women.Cancer Causes Control. 2015; 26: 713-719https://doi.org/10.1007/s10552-015-0542-3
- Increased age and race‐specific incidence of cervical cancer after correction for hysterectomy prevalence in the United States from 2000 to 2009.Cancer. 2014; 120: 2032-2038https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.28548
- Cervical cancer is not just a young woman’s disease.BMJ. 2015; 350: h2729https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h2729
- A population-based evaluation of cervical screening in the United States: 2008–2011.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2014; 23: 765-773https://doi.org/10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-13-0973
- Role of cervical screening in older women.Maturitas. 2014; 79: 413-420https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2014.09.012
- Trends in HPV cervical and seroprevalence and associations between oral and genital infection and serum antibodies in NHANES 2003–2012.BMC Infect Dis. 2015; 15: 1https://doi.org/10.1186/s12879-015-1314-0