Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
CDC. 2015 Final Pertussis Surveillance Report. www.cdc.gov/pertussis/downloads/pertuss-surv-report-2015.pdf. Accessed June 30, 2017.
- Healthcare-associated pertussis outbreak in Arizona: challenges and economic impact, 2011.J Pediatr Infect Dis Soc. 2014; 3: 81-84https://doi.org/10.1093/jpids/pis136
- Preventing the spread of pertussis in pediatric healthcare settings.J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc. 2015; 4: 252-259https://doi.org/10.1093/jpids/piu056
- Outbreaks of pertussis associated with hospitals—Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Oregon, 2003.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2005; 54: 67-71
- Updated recommendations for use of tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid and acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, 2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 13-15
- Immunization of health-care personnel: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2011; 60: 1-45
- Two nosocomial pertussis outbreaks and their associated costs−King County, Washington, 2004.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2007; 28: 537-543https://doi.org/10.1086/513497
- Nosocomial pertussis: costs of an outbreak and benefits of vaccinating health care workers.Clin Infect Dis. 2006; 42: 981-988https://doi.org/10.1086/500321
- Pertussis vaccination for health care workers.Clin Microbiol Rev. 2008; 21: 426-434https://doi.org/10.1128/CMR.00003-08
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Survey Data.U.S. DHHS, CDC, Atlanta, GA2013
U.S. Census Bureau. Census 2002 industry and occupation codes. www.bls.gov/tus/census02iocodes.pdf. Accessed July 1, 2016.
- Influenza vaccination among workers-21 U.S. states, 2013.Am J Infect Control. 2017; 45: 410-416https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2017.01.005
CDC. Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System 2013 Summary Data Quality Report. www.cdc.gov/brfss/annual_data/2013/pdf/2013_dqr.pdf. Accessed September 27, 2016.
- Frequency and characteristics of hospital-sponsored pertussis revaccination programs in the southern United States.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2015; 72: S115-S119https://doi.org/10.2146/sp150020
- hospital requirements for pertussis vaccination of healthcare personnel, 2011.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011; 32: 1209-1212https://doi.org/10.1086/662711
- Assessment of a mandatory tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccination requirement on vaccine uptake over time.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33: 81-83https://doi.org/10.1086/663337
Srivastav A, Black CL, Lu PJ, Zhang J, Liang JL, Greby SM. Tdap vaccination among healthcare personnel, internet panel survey, 2012–2014. Am J Prev Med. In press. Online May 23, 2017. doi:10.1016/j.amepre.2017.04.002.
- Racial and ethnic disparities in vaccination coverage among adult populations in the U.S..Am J Prev Med. 2015; 49: S412-S425https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2015.03.005
- Surveillance of vaccination coverage among adult populations−United States, 2015.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2017; 66: 1-28https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.ss6611a1
- Primary care physicians who treat blacks and whites.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 575-584https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMsa040609
- Differences in physician prevention practice patterns for white and minority patients.J Community Health. 1988; 13: 53-64https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01321480
- The role of attitudes in understanding disparities in adult influenza vaccination.Am J Prev Med. 2006; 31: 281-285https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2006.06.025
- Racial and ethnic disparities in influenza vaccination coverage among adults during the 2004–2005 season.Am J Epidemiol. 2006; 163: 571-578https://doi.org/10.1093/aje/kwj086
- Racial disparities in the quality of care for enrollees in Medicare managed care.JAMA. 2002; 287: 1288-1294https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.287.10.1288
- National and state-specific Td and Tdap vaccination of adult populations.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 50: 616-626https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2015.09.033
- Interim results: state-specific seasonal influenza vaccination coverage−United States, August 2009-January 2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 477-484