Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Teenage abortion, birth, and pregnancy statistics by state, 1988.Fam Plann Perspect. 1993; 25: 122-126
The National Commission to Prevent Infant Mortality. Death before life: the tragedy of infant mortality: appendix. Washington, DC, 1988.
U.S. Congress, Office of Technical Assessment. Adolescent health—Vol. II. OTA-H-466. Washington, DC, 1991.
Children’s Defense Fund Reports. Births to teens. Vol. 14., No. 7. Washington, DC, June 1993.
- Comparison of low birthweight among Medicaid patients of public health departments and other providers of prenatal care in North Carolina and Kentucky.Public Health Rep. 1992; 107: 54-59
- The young pregnant teenager: impact of comprehensive prenatal care.J Adolescent Health Care. 1981; 1: 193-197
- The Johns Hopkins adolescent pregnancy program: an evaluation.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 300-306
- Pregnancy outcomes for adolescents receiving prenatal care by nurse practitioners in extended roles.J Adolescent Health Care. 1983; 4: 94-97
- The long term benefits of a comprehensive teenage pregnancy program.Clin Pediatrics. 1991; 30: 305-309
Polit DE Effects of a comprehensive program for teen parents. Fam Plann Perspect 1989;21:164–9,187.
- Adolescent pregnancy and early intervention programs benefit from case management.J Case Management. 1992; 1: 14-20
- Birthweight outcomes in a teenage pregnancy case management project.J Adolescent Health. 1989; 10: 97-104
- Final Evaluation of the Obstetrical Access Project, July 1979-June 1982.State of California, Department of Human Services, SacramentoDecember 1984 (HCFA Grant No. 11 p-97578/9–03)
McDonald S. Comprehensive Teenage Pregnancy and Parenting Program. Oakland Unified School District, 1992.
Dean AG, Dean JA, Burton AH, Dicker RC. Epi Info, Version 5: a word processing, database, and statistics program for epidemiology on microcomputers. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control; 1990.
- 1.SAS Institute Inc., Cary, North Carolina1994
- What determines the start of prenatal care: prenatal care, insurance, and education.Med Care. 1985; 23: 986
- Teenager’s perceptions to barriers to prenatal care.Southern Med J. 1993; 86: 737-741