Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Public response to the risks from radon. 1988–1989 final report. The State University of New Jersey, Cook College, Rutgers1989
Fisher A, Johnson FR. Radon risk communication research: practical lessons. 1990.
Bruskin Associates. Telephone survey, November 1991.
- Analysis of the Wirthlin Survey radon questions.U.S. EPA Office of Policy, Planning, and Evaluation. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1990
- Unfinished business: a comparative assessment of environmental problems.U.S. EPA, Office of Policy Analysis, Office of Policy, Planning and Evaluation. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1987
- Reducing risk: setting priorities and strategies for environmental protection.U.S. EPA, Science Advisory Board, SAB-EC-90-021. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1990
Environmental protection in the 1990s: what the public wants. Roper Organization, Inc., presented to U.S. EPA; 1991.