Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Democracy in America. 1835. Harper and Row, New York1945
- Medical nemesis: the expropriation of health. Pantheon Books, New York1976
- The technological society. Knopf Publishers, New York1965
- Habits of the heart: individualism and commitment in American life. University of California Press, Berkeley1985
- The great transformation. Farrar and Rinehart Publishing, New York1944
- Politicizing health care.Social Policy. 1978; 9: 36-39
- Mapping community capacity. Center for Urban Affairs and Policy Research Report, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois1990