Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The Voices for Healthy Kids Campaign and U.S. state legislation to prevent childhood obesity.Am J Public Health. 2016; 106: 436-439https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2015.303002
Voices for Health Kids. www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Advocate/Voices-for-Healthy-Kids_UCM_453195_SubHomePage.jsp. Updated 2018. Accessed February 1, 2018.
- Preventing childhood obesity through state policy: predictors of bill enactment.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 333-340https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2008.01.003
- Patterns of childhood obesity prevention legislation in the United States.Prev Chronic Dis. 2007; 4: A56
- Preventing childhood obesity through state policy: qualitative assessment of enablers and barriers.J Public Health Policy. 2009; 30: S161-S176https://doi.org/10.1057/jphp.2008.57
- Patterns and predictors of enactment of state childhood obesity legislation in the United States: 2006–2009.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 2294-2302https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300763
- Monitoring equity in health and healthcare: a conceptual framework.J Health Popul Nutr. 2003; 21: 181-192