- Hebert L.E.
- Weuve J.
- Scherr P.A.
- Evans D.A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Alzheimer disease in the United States (2010–2050) estimated using the 2010 census.Neurology. 2013; 80: 1778-1783https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0b013e31828726f5
- The costs of Alzheimer’s disease and the value of effective therapies.Am J Manag Care. 2011; 17: S356-S362
- Missed and delayed diagnosis of dementia in primary care: prevalence and contributing factors.Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord. 2009; 23: 306-314https://doi.org/10.1097/WAD.0b013e3181a6bebc
- Diversity and disparity in dementia: the impact of ethnoracial differences in Alzheimer’s disease.Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord. 2011; 25: 187-195https://doi.org/10.1097/WAD.0b013e318211c6c9
U.S. Census Bureau. 2014 National Population Projections. www.census.gov/data/tables/2014/demo/popproj/2014-summary-tables.html. Published 2014. Accessed April 3, 2017.
- Medicare annual preventive care visits: use increased among fee-for-service patients, but many do not participate.Health Aff (Millwood). 2015; 34: 11-20https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.2014.0483
- Trends in use of the U.S. Medicare annual wellness visit, 2011–2014.JAMA. 2017; 317: 2233-2235https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2017.4342
- Practice constraints, behavioral problems, and dementia care: primary care physicians’ perspectives.J Gen Intern Med. 2007; 22: 1487-1492https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-007-0317-y
- Feasibility and validity of dementia assessment by trained community health workers based on clinical dementia rating.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2013; 61: 1141-1145https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.12309
- The role of the bilingual/bicultural worker in dementia education, support and care.Dementia. 2011; 12: 7-12https://doi.org/10.1177/1471301211416173
- Mobilizing community health workers to address mental health disparities for underserved populations: a systematic review.Adm Policy Ment Health. 2018; 45: 195-211https://doi.org/10.1007/s10488-017-0815-0
- Evaluating community health workers’ attributes, roles, and pathways of action in immigrant communities.Prev Med. 2017; 103: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2017.07.020