Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS): 2010–2012 State Report.National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, CDC, Atlanta, GA2017
- Lifetime economic burden of rape among U.S. adults.Am J Prev Med. 2017; 52: 691-701https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2016.11.014
- Costs of Intimate Partner Violence Against Women in the United States.CDC, Atlanta, GA2003
- Medical costs and productivity losses due to interpersonal and self-directed violence in the United States.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 32: 474-482https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2007.02.010
U.S. CDC. The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey. www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/nisvs/. Published April 28, 2017. Accessed June 2, 2017.
- Economic productivity by age and sex: 2007 estimates for the United States.Med Care. 2009; 47: S94-S103https://doi.org/10.1097/MLR.0b013e31819c9571
U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. Table 1.1.4. Price Indexes for Gross Domestic Product. www.bea.gov/itable/. Published 2016. Accessed June 2, 2017.
- On the use of zero-inflated and hurdle models for modeling vaccine adverse event count data.J Biopharm Stat. 2006; 16: 463-481https://doi.org/10.1080/10543400600719384
- Preventing Intimate Partner Violence Across the Lifespan: A Technical Package of Programs, Policies, and Practices.National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, CDC, Atlanta, GA2017
- STOP SV: A Technical Package to Prevent Sexual Violence.National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, CDC, Atlanta, GA2016