Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Advisory committee on immunization practices recommended immunization schedule for adults aged 19 years or older—United States, 2017.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 136-138
Recommended immunization schedules for adults. CDC. www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/adult.html. Updated February 27, 2017. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Surveillance of vaccination coverage among adult populations—United States, 2015.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2017; 66: 1-28
Healthy People immunization and infectious diseases objectives. HHS. www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/immunization-and-infectious-diseases/objectives. Updated July 18, 2017. Accessed July 19, 2017.
Advance Notice of Methodological Changes for Calendar Year (CY) 2019 for Medicare Advantage (MA) Capitation Rates, Part C and Part D Payment Policies and 2019 draft Call Letter. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. www.cms.gov/Medicare/Health-Plans/MedicareAdvtgSpecRateStats/Downloads/Advance2019Part2.pdf. Accessed March 20, 2018.
- The guide to community preventive services. Vaccination—Task Force findings.CDC, Atlanta, GA2018Accessed March 30,)
Composite Performance Measure Evaluation Guidance. Washington, DC: National Quality Forum. www.qualityforum.org/Publications/2013/04/Composite_Performance_Measure_Evaluation_Guidance.aspx. Published 2013. Accessed July 13, 2017.
Children's Health Care Quality Measures: 2017 Child Core Set. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/quality-of-care/performance-measurement/child-core-set/index.html. Accessed June 20, 2017.
Priority Setting for Healthcare Performance Measurement: Addressing Performance Measure Gaps for Adult Immunizations. Washington, DC: National Quality Forum. www.qualityforum.org/Publications/2014/08/Priority_Setting_for_Healthcare_Performance_Measurement__Addressing_Performance_Measure_Gaps_for_Adult_Immunizations.aspx. Published 2014. Accessed June 20, 2017.
- The national adult immunization plan.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 1079‒1083
HEDIS® and Performance Measurement. National Committee for Quality Assurance website. www.ncqa.org/hedis-quality-measurement. Accessed March 30, 2018.
National Early-Season Flu Vaccination Coverage, United States, November 2016. CDC. www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/nifs-estimates-nov2016.htm. Accessed July 17, 2017.
- National and state-specific estimates of place of influenza vaccination among adult populations—United States, 2011‒12 influenza season.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 3198‒3204
- Opportunities and challenges of adolescent and adult vaccination administration within pharmacies in the United States.Biomed Inform Insights. 2017; 9: 1‒10
- U.S. physicians’ perspective of adult vaccine delivery.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 161‒170
- Use of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine among adults aged ≥65 years: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 822‒825
- Intervals between PCV13 and PPSV23 vaccines: recommendations of the advisory committee on immunization practices (ACIP).MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 944‒947
- Use of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine for adults with immunocompromising conditions: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep . 2012; 61: 816-819
NHIS Data, Questionnaires and Related Documentation. CDC. www.cdc.gov/nchs/nhis/data-questionnaires-documentation.htm. Updated March 12, 2018. Accessed March 30, 2018.
- Pneumococcal vaccination among Medicare beneficiaries occurring after the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommendation for routine use of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine for adults aged ≥65 years.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 728-733
- Self-report compared to electronic medical record across eight adult vaccines: do results vary by demographic factors?.Vaccine. 2013; 31: 3928-3935
- Validation of self-report of influenza and pneumococcal vaccination status in elderly outpatients.Am J Prev Med. 1999; 16: 173-177
- Validation of influenza and pneumococcal vaccine status in adults based on self-report.Epidemiol Infect. 2007; 135: 139-143
- Sensitivity and specificity of patient self-report of influenza and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccinations among elderly outpatients in diverse patient care strata.Vaccine. 2003; 21: 1486-1491
- Recommendations from the National Vaccine Advisory Committee: Standards for adult immunization practice.Public Health Rep . 2014; 129: 115‒123
- The value and imperative of quality measures for adult vaccines.Adult Vaccine Access Coalition, Washington, DC2017Published 2016. Accessed June 20,)