Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Obesity and socioeconomic status in adults: United States, 2005–2008.NCHS Data Brief. 2010; : 1-8
- Trends in obesity among adults in the United States, 2005 to 2014.JAMA. 2016; 315: 2284-2291
- Obesity treatment in disadvantaged population groups: where do we stand and what can we do?.Prev Med. 2014; 68: 71-75
- Obesity treatment for socioeconomically disadvantaged patients in primary care practice.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 565-574
- Behavioral treatment of obesity in patients encountered in primary care settings: a systematic review.JAMA. 2014; 312: 1779-1791
- How does physician advice influence patient behavior? Evidence for a priming effect.Arch Fam Med. 2000; 9: 426-433
- Physician practice patterns of obesity diagnosis and weight-related counseling.Patient Educ Couns. 2011; 82: 123-129
- The delivery of public health interventions via the Internet: actualizing their potential.Annu Rev Public Health. 2009; 30: 273-292
- eHealth interventions for the prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: a systematic review with meta-analysis.Obes Rev. 2015; 16: 376-392
- 2013 AHA/ACC/TOS Guideline for the management of overweight and obesity in adults.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2985-3023
- Technology-assisted weight loss interventions in primary care: a systematic review.J Gen Intern Med. 2015; 30: 107-117
- Interventions employing mobile technology for overweight and obesity: an early systematic review of randomized controlled trials.Obes Rev. 2013; 14: 279-291
- Electronic health (eHealth) interventions for weight management among racial/ethnic minority adults: a systematic review.Obes Rev. 2014; 15: 146-158
- Track: a randomized controlled trial of a digital health obesity treatment intervention for medically vulnerable primary care patients.Contemp Clin Trials. 2016; 48: 12-20
- Behavioral treatment for weight gain prevention among black women in primary care practice: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Intern Med. 2013; 173: 1770-1777
- Daily text messaging for weight control among racial and ethnic minority women: randomized controlled pilot study.J Med Internet Res. 2013; 15: e244.
- A text messaging-assisted randomized lifestyle weight loss clinical trial among overweight adults in Beijing.Obesity (Silver Spring). 2014; 22: E29-E37
- Health literacy and weight change in a digital health intervention for women: a randomized controlled trial in primary care practice.J Health Commun. 2016; 21: 34-42
- The efficacy of a daily self-weighing weight loss intervention using smart scales and e-mail.Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013; 21: 1789-1797
- Motivational Interviewing: Preparing People to Change Addictive Behavior.Guilford Press, New York, NY1991
- Comparative effectiveness of weight-loss interventions in clinical practice.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 1959-1968
- Satisfaction with primary care provider involvement is associated with greater weight loss: results from the practice-based POWER trial.Patient Educ Couns. 2015; 98: 1099-1105
- Current science on consumer use of mobile health for cardiovascular disease prevention.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1157-1213
- Adherence to self-monitoring via interactive voice response technology in an eHealth intervention targeting weight gain prevention among black women: randomized controlled trial.J Med Internet Res. 2014; 16: e114.
- Smartphone Internet access and use: extending the digital divide and usage gap.Mob Media Commun. 2017; 5: 239-255
- Change in percentages of adults with overweight or obesity trying to lose weight, 1988–2014.JAMA. 2017; 317: 971-973
- Weight gain prevention among black women in the rural community health center setting: the Shape Program.BMC Public Health. 2012; 12: 305.