Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
CDC, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (WISQARS). www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/index.html. Accessed April 11, 2018.
- HHS, Washington, DC2012Accessed December 10, 2018)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. January 2018 Medicaid and CHIP Enrollment Data Highlights. www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/program-information/medicaid-and-chip-enrollment-data/report-highlights/index.html. Accessed April 11, 2018.
- Access to Children's Mental Health Services under Medicaid and SCHIP.The Urban Institute, Washington, DC2004www.urban.org/research/publication/access-childrens-mental-health-services-under-medicaid-and-schipDate accessed: April 11, 2018
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) Series. www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/series/64. Accessed April 11, 2018.
- Suicide mortality among patients receiving care in the Veterans Health Administration health system.Am J Epidemiol. 2009; 169: 1033-1038
- Service use in the month and year prior to suicide among adults enrolled in Ohio Medicaid.Psychiatr Serv. 2017; 68: 674-680
- Suicide in a health maintenance organization population.JAMA Psychiatry. 2015; 72: 294-296
- Annual Enrollment Report.www.medicaid.gov/chip/reports-and-evaluations/index.html(Published)Date: 2013Date accessed: April 11, 2018
- Community poverty and child abuse fatalities in the United States.Pediatrics. 2017; 139e20161616
- Tonmyr L. National incidence study of child abuse and neglect.CMAJ. 1998; 159: 446
- Risk factors for child and adolescent maltreatment: a longitudinal investigation of a cohort of inner-city youth.Child Maltreat. 2009; 14: 73-88
- Incidence of serious injuries due to physical abuse in the United States: 1997 to 2009.Pediatrics. 2012; 130: e847-e852
- Developmental approach to prevent adolescent suicides: research pathways to effective upstream preventive interventions.Am J Prev Med. 2014; 47: S251-S256
- Home visiting for the prevention of child maltreatment: lessons learned during the past 20 years.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2009; 56: 389-403
- Fifty years of preventing and treating childhood behaviour disorders: a systematic review to inform policy and practice.Evid Based Ment Health. 2018; 21: 45-52
- The impact of the Good Behavior Game, a universal classroom-based preventive intervention in first and second grades, on high-risk sexual behaviors and drug abuse and dependence disorders into young adulthood.Prev Sci. 2014; 15: S6-S18
- The impact of two universal randomized first- and second-grade classroom interventions on young adult suicide ideation and attempts.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2008; 95: S60-S73
- Focusing suicide prevention on periods of high risk.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1107-1108
- Age-related racial disparity in suicide rates among U.S. youths from 2001 through 2015.JAMA Pediatr. 2017; 172: 697-699
- Suicide trends among elementary school-aged children in the United States from 1993 to 2012.JAMA Pediatr. 2015; 169: 673-677
- The composition of children enrolled in Medicaid and CHIP: variation over time and by race and ethnicity.Urban Institute, Washington, DC2013