Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act-An Overview.www.fda.gov/tobacco-products/rules-regulations-and-guidance/family-smoking-prevention-and-tobacco-control-act-overview. Updated January 17, 2018. Accessed June 26, 2019.
- Flavored tobacco product use among youth and young adults: what if flavors didn't exist?.Tob Regul Sci. 2017; 3: 168‒173
- Flavored tobacco product use among middle and high school students‒United States, 2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 1066‒1070
- Changes in flavored tobacco use among current youth tobacco users in the United States, 2014‒2017.JAMA Pediatr. 2019; 173: 282-284
- Flavored tobacco product use in youth and adults: findings from the first wave of the PATH Study (2013‒2014).Am J Prev Med. 2017; 53: 139‒151
- Flavored electronic cigarette use and smoking among youth.Pediatrics. 2016; 138e20162513
- Disparities in tobacco marketing and product availability at the point of sale: results of national study.J Prev Med. 2017; 105: 381‒388
- Convenience store visits by US adolescents: rationale for healthier retail environments.Health Place. 2015; 34: 63‒66
- Exploration of the link between tobacco retailers in school neighborhoods and student smoking.J Sch Health. 2013; 83: 112‒118
- Youth tobacco use in Massachusetts: survey results from 1995 to 2017.2019Accessed July 29, 2019In: Published)
- Local policies restricting flavored ‘other tobacco products’ (OTP) to adult-only retailers.Massachusetts Municipal Association, 2019http://mhoa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Muni-List-Flavored-OTP-Restriction-C754e.pdf(Published April 24)Date accessed: June 26, 2019
Kingsley M, Song G, Robertson J, P Henley, WWS Ursprung. Impact of flavoured tobacco restriction policies on flavoured product availability in Massachusetts. Tob Control. In press. Online February 18, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2018-054703.
- New York City flavoured tobacco product sales ban evaluation.Tob Control. 2017; 26: 78‒84
CounterTools. Counter store audit center. https://assess.countertools.org/. Accessed December 10, 2018.
Dean AG, Sullivan KM, Soe MM. OpenEpi: Open Source Epidemiologic Statistics for Public Health, Version 3.01. www.OpenEpi.com. Accessed August 28, 2018; Updated 2013.
- The Epidemiology of Tobacco Use Among Young People in the United States and Worldwide. Preventing Tobacco Use Among Youth and Young Adults: a Report of the Surgeon General.HHS, CDC, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health, Atlanta, GA2012
- A tale of two cities: exploring the retail impact of flavoured tobacco restrictions in the twin cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota.Tob Control. 2019; 28: 176‒180
- Adolescent smoking behavior: measures of social norms.Am J Prev Med. 2003; 25: 165‒166
- Do local tobacco regulations influence perceived social norms? Evidence from adult and youth surveys in Massachusetts.Health Educ Res. 2008; 23: 709‒722
- Lowell walk Score®.Published 2019www.walkscore.com/MA/LowellDate accessed: June 26, 2019
- Menthol: putting the pieces together.Tob Control. 2011; 20: ii1‒ii7