Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
National Conference of State Legislatures. State medical marijuana laws.www.ncsl.org/research/health/state-medical-marijuana-laws.aspx. Updated September 27, 2019. Accessed August 19, 2019.
- The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: the Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2017
- The theory of triadic influence.in: Wagenaar AC Burris S Public Health Law Research, Theory and Methods. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA2013: 169-191
- Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory.Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1986
- Adolescent marijuana use, marijuana-related perceptions, and use of other substances before and after initiation of retail marijuana sales in Colorado (2013–2015).Prev Sci. 2019; 20: 185-193
- Prevalence of cannabis use in youths after legalization in Washington State.JAMA Pediatr. 2019; 173: 192-193
Oregon Health Authority. Youth marijuana use, attitudes and related behaviors in Oregon. www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/PREVENTIONWELLNESS/MARIJUANA/Documents/fact-sheet-marijuana-youth.pdf. Published February 2019. Accessed June 14, 2019.
Oregon Health Authority. Cannabis Laws in Oregon. www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/PREVENTIONWELLNESS/MARIJUANA/Pages/laws.aspx. Accessed November 13, 2019.
- Legalization of recreational marijuana and community sales policy in Oregon: impact on adolescent willingness and intent to use, parent use, and adolescent use.Psychol Addict Behav. 2018; 32: 84-92
Oregon Health Authority. Oregon student wellness survey. https://oregon.pridesurveys.com/. Accessed February 19, 2019.
Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Record of cities/counties prohibiting licensed recreational marijuana facilities. www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/Documents/Cities_Counties_RMJOptOut.pdf. Updated January 11, 2019. Accessed November 10, 2018.
Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Active marijuana retail licensesapproved as of 11/8/2019. www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/Documents/Approved_Retail_Licenses.pdf. Accessed on November 13, 2019.
Oregon Department of Transportation. 2016 Oregon mileage report. www.oregon.gov/ODOT/Data/Documents/OMR_2016.pdf. Published July 2017. Accessed June 30, 2019.
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service. Rural–urban continuum codes. www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/rural-urban-continuum-codes/. Updated August 20, 2019. Accessed June 30, 2019.
- HLM 7: Hierarchical linear and nonlinear modeling.Scientific Software International, Lincolnwood, IL2011
- Trends in use of marijuana and attitudes toward marijuana among youth before and after decriminalization: the case of California 2007–2013.Int J Drug Policy. 2015; 26: 336-344
- The effect of medical marijuana laws on marijuana-related attitude and perception among US adolescents and young adults.Prev Sci. 2019; 20: 215-223
- Is commercial alcohol availability related to adolescent alcohol sources and alcohol use? Findings from a multi-level study.J Adolesc Health. 2007; 41: 168-174