Venezuela's humanitarian emergency.
Refugees and migrants from Venezuela top 4 million: UNHCR and IOM.
- Weinreb L
- Wehler C
- Perloff J
- et al.
- Schwartz SJ
- Salas-Wright CP
- Pérez-Gómez A
- et al.
- Noe-Bustamante L.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Venezuela's humanitarian emergency.Published 2019www.hrw.org/report/2019/04/04/venezuelas-humanitarian-emergency/large-scale-un-response-needed-address-healthDate accessed: August 9, 2019
- Refugees and migrants from Venezuela top 4 million: UNHCR and IOM.Published 2019www.unhcr.org/en-us/news/press/2019/6/5cfa2a4a4/refugees-migrants-venezuela-top-4-million-unhcr-iom.htmlDate accessed: August 8, 2019
- Hunger: its impact on children's health and mental health.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: e41
- Cultural stress and psychological symptoms in recent Venezuelan immigrants to the United States and Colombia.Int J Intercult Relat. 2018; 67: 25-34
- Key facts about U.S. Hispanics and their diverse heritage.Published 2019www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/09/16/key-facts-about-u-s-hispanics/Date accessed: October 1, 2019
- The PHQ-9: a new depression diagnostic and severity measure.Psychiatr Ann. 2002; 32: 509-515
- The study and prevention of alcohol and other drug misuse among migrants: toward a transnational theory of cultural stress.Int J Ment Health Addict. 2019; 17: 346-369