Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Reported tuberculosis in the United States.CDC, Atlanta, GA2018www.cdc.gov/tb/statistics/reports/2018/default.htmDate accessed: January 9, 2020
- Diabetes and tuberculosis.Arch Intern Med (Chic). 1944; 74: 445-456
- Association between diabetes mellitus and active tuberculosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0187967
- Screening for latent tuberculosis infection in adults: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2016; 316: 962-969https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.11046
- Ending Neglect: the Elimination of Tuberculosis in the United States.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2000
- Controlling tuberculosis in the United States: recommendations from the American Thoracic Society, CDC, and the Infectious Diseases Society of America.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005; 54: 1-81www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5412a1.htmDate accessed: August 22, 2019
- High rate of treatment completion in program settings with 12-dose weekly isoniazid and rifapentine for latent Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection.Clin Infect Dis. 2017; 65: 1085-1093https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/cix505
- Update of recommendations for use of once-weekly isoniazid-rifapentine regimen to treat latent Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2018; 67: 723-726
- Cost-effectiveness of testing and treatment for latent tuberculosis infection in residents born outside the United States with and without medical comorbidities in a simulation model.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 1755-1764
- Isoniazid-rifapentine for latent tuberculosis infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Prev Med. 2018; 55: 244-252https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2018.04.030
- Diabetes mellitus and latent tuberculosis infection: a systematic review and metaanalysis.Clin Infect Dis. 2017; 64: 719-727https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciw836
- Diabetes mellitus and latent tuberculosis infection: baseline analysis of a large UK cohort.Thorax. 2019; 74: 91-94https://doi.org/10.1136/thoraxjnl-2017-211124
- Tuberculosis infection in the United States: prevalence estimates from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011‒2012.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0140881https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0140881
- Glycemic control and the prevalence of tuberculosis infection: a population-based observational study.Clin Infect Dis. 2017; 65: 2060-2068
- Diabetes is associated with increased prevalence of latent tuberculosis infection: findings from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011–2012.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2018; 139: 366-379
National Center for Health Statistics. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey: Analytic Guidelines, 2011–2014 and 2015–2016. wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/2011-2012/analyticguidelines/analytic_guidelines_11_16.pdf. Published 2018. Accessed January 9, 2020.
- Overview of Asian American data collection, release, and analysis: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2011–2018.Am J Public Health. 2017; 107: 916-921https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2017.303815
- Robustness of NHANES estimates of the US prevalence of a positive tuberculin skin test.Epidemiology. 2020; 31: 248-258
- Evaluating latent tuberculosis infection diagnostics using latent class analysis.Thorax. 2018; 73: 1062-1070https://doi.org/10.1136/thoraxjnl-2018-211715