Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Vaccination Coverage Among Adults in the United States, National Health Interview Survey.2017PublishedAccessed February 24, 2020)
- National and state-specific Td and Tdap vaccination of adult populations.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 50: 616-626
- Recommendations from the National Vaccine Advisory Committee: standards for adult immunization practice.Public Health Rep. 2014; 129: 115-123
The Community Guide. Vaccination programs: standing orders. https://www.thecommunityguide.org/findings/vaccination-programs-standing-orders. Published 2015. Accessed September 16, 2019.
CDC. About immunization information systems. www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/about.html. Published2019. Accessed September 16, 2019.
- Barriers to the use of reminder/recall interventions for immunizations: a systematic review.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2012; 12: 145
- Standing orders for influenza and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccination: correlates identified in a national survey of U.S. primary care physicians.BMC Fam Pract. 2012; 13: 22
- Use of standing orders for adult influenza vaccination a national survey of primary care physicians.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: 144-148
- U.S. physicians’ perspective of adult vaccine delivery.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 161
- Use of immunization information systems in primary care.Am J Prev Med. 2017; 52: 173-182
- Sentinel physician networks as a technique for rapid immunization policy surveys.Eval Health Prof. 2008; 31: 43-64
- A method for achieving high response rates in national surveys of U.S. primary care physicians.PLoS One. 2018; 13e0202755
- Internet, Phone, Mail, and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method.4th ed. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ2014
- The state of primary care in the United States A Chartbook of facts and statistics.Robert Graham Center, Washington, DC2018www.graham-center.org/content/dam/rgc/documents/publications-reports/reports/PrimaryCareChartbook.pdfDate accessed: March 4, 2020
CDC. National and state-level place of flu vaccination among vaccinated adults in the United States, 2014–15 Flu Season.www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/place-vaccination-2014-15.htm. Published 2014. Accessed September 16, 2019.
- Adoption of reminder and recall messages for immunizations by pediatricians and public health clinics.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 1076-1082
- Adolescent immunization practices: a national survey of U.S. physicians.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001; 155: 566-571
- Factors associated with vaccination of Medicare beneficiaries in five U.S. communities: results from the Racial and Ethnic Adult Disparities in Immunization Initiative Survey, 2003.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2006; 54: 303-310
- Barriers to adult immunization.Am J Med. 2008; 121: S28-S35
- Interventions to improve influenza, pneumococcal polysaccharide, and hepatitis B vaccination coverage among high-risk adults: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2005; 28: 248-279
- Impact of an electronic health record (EHR) reminder on human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine initiation and timely completion.J Am Board Fam Med. 2015; 28: 324-333
- Impact of an electronic medical record reminder on hepatitis B vaccine initiation and completion rates among insured adults with diabetes mellitus.Vaccine. 2019; 37: 195-201