Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System: 2016 BRFSS survey data and documentation. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/brfss/annual_data/annual_2016.html. Updated February 20, 2019. Accessed September 15, 2020.
- A health literacy report: analysis of 2016 BRFSS health literacy data.Published 2016Accessed September 15, 2020)
Recommendations search results. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/BrowseRec/Index. Updated May 8, 2018. Accessed June 17, 2019.
- Health literacy and self-efficacy for participating in colorectal cancer screening: the role of information processing.Patient Educ Couns. 2009; 75: 352-357
- PD64-10 impact of health literacy on decision-making for prostate-specific antigen screening in the United States.J Urol. 2019; 201: e1184-e1185
- Association of health literacy with adherence to screening mammography guidelines.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 852-859
- Health literacy and cancer screening: a systematic review.Patient Educ Couns. 2014; 94: 149-157
- Patient and physician factors associated with undisclosed prostate cancer screening in a sample of predominantly immigrant black men.J Immigr Minor Health. 2017; 19: 1343-1350
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System: 2016 summary data quality report.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GAPublished June 29, 2017https://www.cdc.gov/brfss/annual_data/2016/pdf/2016-sdqr.pdfDate accessed: October 24, 2019