Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
Stahlhut R, Porterfield D, Grande D, Balan A. Characteristics of population health physicians and the needs of health care physicians. Am J Prev Med. In press.
Population Association of America. http://www.populationassociation.org/. Accessed July 29, 2020.
American Public Health Association. About APHA. https://www.apha.org/about-apha/. Accessed July 29, 2020.
AHA Strategic plan 2019‒2020. American Hospital Association. www.aha-strategic-plan-2019. Accessed July 29, 2020.
- The Future of Public Health.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC1988
- Clinical population medicine: integrating clinical medicine and population health in practice.Ann Fam Med. 2017; 15: 405-409
- Community Oriented Primary Care: A Practical Assessment, Vol. I: Report of a Study.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC1984
- What is population health?.Am J Public Health. 2003; 93: 380-383
- An environmental scan of integrated approaches for defining and measuring total population health by the Clinical Care System, the Government Public Health System, and Stakeholder Organizations.National Quality Forum, Washington, DC2012https://stepup.ucsf.edu/sites/stepup.ucsf.edu/files/Integrated%20Approaches%20to%20Defining%20and%20Measuring%20Population%20Health_0.pdf(Published 2012. Accessed XXX.)
- What is “community health”? Examining the meaning of an evolving field in public health.Prev Med. 2014; 67: S58-S61
- What are we talking about when we talk about population health?.Health Affairs Blog. 2015; (April 6, 2015.) (Accessed XXX)