Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
About NCQA. NCQA. https://www.ncqa.org/about-ncqa/. Accessed February 28, 2020.
- National Committee on Quality Assurance Health-Plan Accreditation: predictors, correlates of performance, and market impact.Med Care. 2002; 40: 325-337
States using NCQA programs. NCQA. https://www.ncqa.org/public-policy/work-with-states-map/. Accessed April 9, 2020.
- Inventory of quality activities in Vermont.Commonwealth Medicine, UMass Medical School, Shrewsburg, MA2012https://info.healthconnect.vermont.gov/sites/hcexchange/files/VT_Quality_Inventory_August_24_2012.pdf(Published August 24, 2012)Date accessed: October 22, 2020
- Barriers, facilitators, and potential strategies for increasing HPV vaccination: a statewide assessment to inform action.Papillomavirus Res. 2018; 5: 21-31
HEDIS measures and technical resources. NCQA. https://www.ncqa.org/hedis/measures/. Accessed April 10, 2020.
- A learning collaborative model to improve human papillomavirus vaccination rates in primary care.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: S46-S52
- Improving HPV vaccination rates using maintenance-of-certification requirements.Pediatrics. 2016; 137e20150675
- Effectiveness of centralized text message reminders on human papillomavirus immunization coverage for publicly insured adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2015; 56: S17-S20
- The opportunity for health plans to improve quality and reduce costs by embracing primary care medical homes.Am Health Drug Benefits. 2013; 6: 30-38
- Patterns of primary care physician visits for U.S. adolescents in 2014: implications for vaccination.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: S72-S78
- Recommended child and adolescent immunization schedule for ages 18 years or younger, United States, 2020.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html(Updated February 3)Date accessed: October 22, 2020
- Improving human papillomavirus vaccination in the United States: executive summary.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: S1-S2
- “HPV? Never heard of it!”: a systematic review of girls’ and parents’ information needs, views and preferences about human papillomavirus vaccination.Vaccine. 2013; 31: 5152-5167
- Human papillomavirus vaccine uptake and barriers: association with perceived risk, actual risk and race/ethnicity among female students at a New York State university, 2010.Vaccine. 2011; 29: 3138-3143
- Do Florida Medicaid providers’ barriers to HPV vaccination vary based on VFC program participation?.Matern Child Health J. 2013; 17: 609-615
- National, regional, state, and selected local area vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13-17 years - United States, 2018.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2019; 68: 718-723
- Improving HPV vaccine delivery at school-based health centers.Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2019; 15: 1870-1877
- Louisiana physicians are increasing HPV vaccination rates.J La State Med Soc. 2017; 169: 63-67
- Early lessons from accountable care models in the private sector: partnerships between health plans and providers.Health Aff (Millwood). 2011; 30: 1718-1727
- Quality reporting by payers: a mixed-methods study of provider perspectives and practices.Qual Manag Health Care. 2018; 27: 157-164