Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- 14 Pathways to health: project brief. College Station, TX: Center for Advancing Research in Transportation Emissions, Energy, and Health (CARTEEH).2019 (https://www.carteeh.org/14-pathways-to-health-project-brief/. Published July 10, 2019. Accessed September 29, 2020.)
Daily vehicle travel during the COVID-19 public health emergency. U.S. Department of Transportation, Bureau of Transportation Statistics.https://www.bts.gov/content/roadway-travel-during-covid-19-public-health-emergency. Updated September 13, 2020. Accessed September 22, 2020.
- Twitter reveals human mobility dynamics during the COVID-19 pandemic.PLoS One. 2020; 15e0241957https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0241957
- Summary of travel Trends: 2017 national household travel survey.U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DCPublished July 2018https://nhts.ornl.gov/assets/2017_nhts_summary_travel_trends.pdfDate accessed: September 22, 2020
- Association between mobility patterns and COVID-19 transmission in the USA: a mathematical modelling study.Lancet Infect Dis. 2020; 20: 1247-1254https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30553-3
- D.C.’s Bike boom shows no signs of slowing down the pandemic.WAMU. August 20, 2020;https://wamu.org/story/20/08/20/dc-bike-boom-sales-increase-covid19-pandemic/Date accessed: November 25, 2020
- Health benefits of cycling: a systematic review.Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2011; 21: 496-509https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0838.2011.01299.x
- Why cities with high bicycling rates are safer for all road users.J Transp Health. 2019; 13100539https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jth.2019.03.004
- Perceived barriers to bicycling in an urban U.S. environment.J Transp Health. 2017; 6: 474-480https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jth.2017.04.003