Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.Published 2010https://ecfr.io/Title-45/Section-147.130Date accessed: March 26, 2020
- Screening for colorectal cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2016; 315: 2564-2575https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.5989
- Screening and surveillance for the early detection of colorectal cancer and adenomatous polyps, 2008: a joint guideline from the American Cancer Society, the U.S. Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer, and the American College of Radiology.CA Cancer J Clin. 2008; 58: 130-160https://doi.org/10.3322/CA.2007.0018
- Insurance coverage for CT colonography screening: impact on overall colorectal cancer screening rates.Radiology. 2017; 284: 717-724https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2017170924
- Nationwide, longitudinal trends in CT colonography utilization: cross-sectional survey results from the 2010 and 2015 National Health Interview Survey.J Am Coll Radiol. 2019; 16: 1052-1057https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2018.12.039
- Geographic dispersion and rural versus urban utilization of CT colonography in the United States.J Am Coll Radiol. 2020; 17: 475-483https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2019.10.002
- Utilization pattern of computed tomographic colonography in the United States: analysis of the U.S. National Health Interview Survey.Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2021; 14: 113-122https://doi.org/10.1158/1940-6207.CAPR-20-0175
- Employer health benefits 2018 annual survey.Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, San Francisco, CAPublished 2018http://files.kff.org/attachment/Report-Employer-Health-Benefits-Annual-Survey-2018Date accessed: May 5, 2020