Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
Disability characteristics. U.S. Census Bureau. https://data.census.gov/cedsci/table?t=Disability&tid=ACSST1Y2018.S1810. Accessed November 15, 2020.
- Multimorbidity and functional limitations among adults 65 or older, NHANES 2005-2012.Prev Chronic Dis. 2016; 13: E151https://doi.org/10.5888/pcd13.160174
- Predicting nursing home placement among home- and community-based services program participants.Am J Manag Care. 2014; 20: e535-e536
- Predicting nursing home admission in the U.S.: a meta-analysis.BMC Geriatr. 2007; 7: 13https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2318-7-13
- Substance use by adults with medical multimorbidity in the United States, 2015-2016.J Gen Intern Med. 2019; 34: 1394-1396https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-019-04980-1
- Functional limitation, pain, and alcohol use: exploring gender differences in the mediating role of depressive symptoms.J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2015; 76: 809-817https://doi.org/10.15288/jsad.2015.76.809
- The relationship between physical functional limitations, and psychological distress: considering a possible mediating role of pain, social support and sense of mastery.SSM Popul Health. 2018; 4: 153-163https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssmph.2017.12.005
- Disability status and prescription drug misuse among U.S. adults.Addict Behav. 2018; 85: 64-69https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2018.05.019
- Key substance use and mental health indicators in the United States: results from the 2019 National Survey on Drug Use and Health.Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Rockville, MD2020https://www.samhsa.gov/data(Published)Date accessed: November 15, 2020
- American Geriatrics Society 2019 updated AGS beers Criteria® for potentially inappropriate medication use in older adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2019; 67: 674-694https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.15767
- Prevention and screening of unhealthy substance use by older adults.Clin Geriatr Med. 2018; 34: 117-129https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cger.2017.08.005
- Prescription opioid misuse motives in U.S. older adults.Pain Med. 2020; 21: 2237-2243https://doi.org/10.1093/pm/pnz304
- Prescription tranquilizer/sedative misuse motives across the U.S. population.J Addict Med. 2020; (In press. Online September 8)https://doi.org/10.1097/adm.0000000000000736
- Sources of opioid medication for misuse in older adults: results from a nationally representative survey.Pain. 2018; 159: 1543-1549https://doi.org/10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001241
- Prescription tranquilizer/sedative sources for misuse in older adults.Subst Use Misuse. 2019; 54: 1908-1912https://doi.org/10.1080/10826084.2019.1613434
- Cannabis: an emerging treatment for common symptoms in older adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2021; 69: 91-97https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.16833
- Prescription opioids and risk of dementia or cognitive decline: a prospective cohort study.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2015; 63: 1519-1526https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.13562
- Benzodiazepine use and cognitive decline in the elderly.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2018; 75: e6-e12https://doi.org/10.2146/ajhp160381
- The effects of cannabis use on cognitive function in healthy aging: a systematic scoping review.Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 2020; (In press. Online November 7)https://doi.org/10.1093/arclin/acaa105