Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The quality of health care delivered to adults in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 2635-2645https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMsa022615
- State trends in health risk factors and receipt of clinical preventive services among U.S. adults during the 1990s.JAMA. 2002; 287: 2659-2667https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.287.20.2659
- Making Medicare wellness visits work in practice [published correction appears in Fam Pract Manag. 2012;19(6):6].Fam Pract Manag. 2012; 19: 11-16
- Trends in use of the U.S. Medicare annual wellness visit, 2011-2014.JAMA. 2017; 317: 2233-2235https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2017.4342
- Outcomes of primary care-based Medicare annual wellness visits with older adults: a scoping review.Geriatr Nurs. 2019; 40: 590-596https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gerinurse.2019.06.001
- The effectiveness of Medicare wellness visits in accessing preventive screening.J Prim Care Community Health. 2017; 8: 247-255https://doi.org/10.1177/2150131917736613
- Utilization pattern of other preventive services during the U.S. Medicare annual wellness visit.Prev Med Rep. 2018; 10: 210-211https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmedr.2017.12.014
- General health checks in adults for reducing morbidity and mortality from disease: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2012; 345: e7191https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e7191
- Comparison between U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations and Medicare coverage.Ann Fam Med. 2011; 9: 44-49https://doi.org/10.1370/afm.1194
- Barriers and facilitators to implementing shared decision-making in clinical practice: a systematic review of health professionals’ perceptions.Implement Sci. 2006; 1: 16https://doi.org/10.1186/1748-5908-1-16
- Interpersonal continuity of care and care outcomes: a critical review.Ann Fam Med. 2005; 3: 159-166https://doi.org/10.1370/afm.285
- Higher primary care physician continuity is associated with lower costs and hospitalizations.Ann Fam Med. 2018; 16: 492-497https://doi.org/10.1370/afm.2308
MyHealthfinder. Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. https://health.gov/myhealthfinder. Updated April 23, 2021. Accessed April 23, 2021.
- The health literate care model: using Myhealthfinder to engage patients in improving the quality of preventive care.in: Proceedings of the North American Primary Care Research Group Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL2018 Nov 9–13 (Chicago, IL. Leawood KS: North American Primary Care Research Group, 2018)
Recommendations topics. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/page/name/recommendations. Updated April, 2021. Accessed April 23, 2021.
- Changes in burnout and satisfaction with work-life balance in physicians and the general U.S. working population between 2011 and 2014 [published correction appears in Mayo Clin Proc. 2016;91(2):276].Mayo Clin Proc. 2015; 90: 1600-1613https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mayocp.2015.08.023
- Predictors and outcomes of burnout among primary care providers in the United States: a systematic review.Med Care Res Rev. 2020; 77: 387-401https://doi.org/10.1177/1077558719888427
- Making “time” for preventive services.Mayo Clin Proc. 1993; 68: 785-791https://doi.org/10.1016/s0025-6196(12)60638-7
- Primary care: is there enough time for prevention?.Am J Public Health. 2003; 93: 635-641https://doi.org/10.2105/ajph.93.4.635
- The Quadruple Aim: care, health, cost and meaning in work.BMJ Qual Saf. 2015; 24: 608-610https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2015-004160