- Jensen KM
- Campagna EJ
- Juarez-Colunga E
- Prochazka AV
- Runyan DK
- Ferreira R
- Michel RC
- Greghi SL
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Low rates of preventive healthcare service utilization among adolescents and adults with Down syndrome.Am J Prev Med. 2021; 60: 1-12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2020.06.009
- Prevention and periodontal treatment in Down syndrome patients: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0158339https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0158339
- Dental caries risk varies among subgroups of children with special health care needs.Pediatr Dent. 2019; 41 (https://aapd.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/aapd/pd/2019/00000041/00000005/art00008. Accessed June 11, 2021): 378-384
- Down syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 2344-2352https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra1706537