Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Outdoor air quality awareness, perceptions, and behaviors among U.S. children aged 12-17 years, 2015-2018.J Adolesc Health. 2021; 68: 882-887https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2020.07.040
- Air quality awareness among U.S. adults with respiratory and heart disease.Am J Prev Med. 2018; 54: 679-687https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2018.01.037
- Awareness of and compliance with air pollution advisories: a comparison of parents of asthmatics with other parents.J Asthma. 2006; 43: 235-239https://doi.org/10.1080/02770900600567114
- Ambient air pollution: health hazards to children.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 1699-1707https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2004-2166
- Patient-provider discussions about strategies to limit air pollution exposures.Am J Prev Med. 2018; 55: e49-e52https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2018.03.018