- Loree JM
- Anand S
- Dasari A
- et al.
- Chastain DB
- Osae SP
- Henao-Martínez AF
- Franco-Paredes C
- Chastain JS
- Young HN.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Disparity of race reporting and representation in clinical trials leading to cancer drug approvals from 2008 to 2018.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5e191870https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.1870
- Racial disproportionality in COVID clinical trials.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: e59https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp2021971
What is HINTS? NIH, National Cancer Institute, Health Information National Trends Survey. https://hints.cancer.gov/. Accessed January 20, 2021.
- Challenges and opportunities using online portals to recruit diverse patients to behavioral trials.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2019; 26: 1637-1644https://doi.org/10.1093/jamia/ocz157
- A disparity of words: racial differences in oncologist-patient communication about clinical trials.Health Expect. 2015; 18: 1316-1326https://doi.org/10.1111/hex.12108
- Improving knowledge and decision readiness to participate in cancer clinical trials: effects of a plain language decision aid for minority cancer survivors.Patient Educ Couns. 2021; 104: 422-426https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2020.07.005
- Effective recruitment and retention of minority research participants.Annu Rev Public Health. 2006; 27: 1-28https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.publhealth.27.021405.102113