Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Estimating prevalence of hepatitis C virus infection in the United States, 2013-2016.Hepatology. 2019; 69: 1020-1031https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.30297
- Vital signs: newly reported acute and chronic hepatitis C cases - United States, 2009-2018.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 399-404https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6914a2
- Chronic hepatitis C virus infection in the United States, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2003 to 2010.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 293-300https://doi.org/10.7326/M13-1133
- Rising mortality associated with hepatitis C virus in the United States, 2003-2013.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 62: 1287-1288https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciw111
American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, Infectious Disease Society of America. HCV guidance: recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C. http://www.hcvguidelines.org Updated May 26, 2021. Accessed October 28, 2020.
- Combating hepatitis B and C to reach elimination by 2030.WHO, Geneva, Switzerland2016https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/206453(Published May)Date accessed: July 25, 2021
- CDC recommendations for hepatitis C screening among adults - United States, 2020.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2020; 69: 1-17https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.rr6902a1
- The consensus hepatitis C cascade of care: standardized reporting to monitor progress toward elimination.Clin Infect Dis. 2019; 69: 2218-2227https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciz714
MarketScan research databases. IBM. https://www.ibm.com/products/marketscan-research-databases/databases. Accessed April 29, 2021.
- Monitoring the hepatitis C care cascade using administrative claims data.Am J Manag Care. 2018; 24: 232-238
- A National Strategy for the Elimination of Hepatitis B and C: Phase Two Report.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2017https://doi.org/10.17226/24731
- The validity of viral hepatitis and chronic liver disease diagnoses in Veterans Affairs administrative databases.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2008; 27: 274-282https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2036.2007.03572.x
- Coding algorithms for identifying patients with cirrhosis and hepatitis B or C virus using administrative data.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2015; 24: 107-111https://doi.org/10.1002/pds.3721
- Cascade of care for hepatitis C virus infection within the U.S. Veterans Health Administration.Am J Public Health. 2016; 106: 353-358https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2015.302927
- Hepatitis C in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1859-1861https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1302973
- Defining the hepatitis C cure cascade in an urban health system using the electronic health record [published correction appears in J Viral Hepat. 2021;28(2):449].J Viral Hepat. 2020; 27: 13-19https://doi.org/10.1111/jvh.13199
- High-yield birth-cohort hepatitis C virus screening and linkage to care among underserved African Americans, Atlanta, Georgia, 2012-2013.Public Health Rep. 2016; 131: 84-90https://doi.org/10.1177/00333549161310S213
- Interventions to enhance testing, linkage to care and treatment uptake for hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: a systematic review.Int J Drug Policy. 2017; 47: 34-46https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugpo.2017.07.002
- Strategies for expanding access to HBV and HCV testing and care in the United States: the CDC Hepatitis Testing and Linkage to Care Initiative, 2012-2014.Public Health Rep. 2016; 131: 1-4https://doi.org/10.1177/00333549161310S201
Viral Hepatitis: funded Partners and programs. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/policy/fundedpartners.htm. Accessed November 5, 2020.
- Treating hepatitis C in a Ryan White-funded HIV clinic: has the treatment uptake improved in the interferon-free directly active antiviral era?.AIDS Patient Care STDs. 2016; 30: 51-55https://doi.org/10.1089/apc.2015.0222
- Disparities in absolute denial of modern hepatitis C therapy by type of insurance.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016; 14: 1035-1043https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cgh.2016.03.040
- Limited access to new hepatitis C virus treatment under state Medicaid programs.Ann Intern Med. 2015; 163: 226-228https://doi.org/10.7326/M15-0320
- Hepatitis C: the state of Medicaid access: 2017 national summary report.National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable, Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA2017https://hepcstage.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/State-of-HepC_2017_FINAL.pdf(Published October 23)Date accessed: November 5, 2020
- Restrictions for Medicaid reimbursement of Sofosbuvir for the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection in the United States.Ann Intern Med. 2015; 163: 215-223https://doi.org/10.7326/M15-0406
- State HCV incidence and policies related to HCV preventive and treatment services for persons who inject drugs - United States, 2015-2016 [published correction appears in MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017;66(29):795].MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 465-469https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6618a2