Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Tobacco product use and associated factors among middle and high school students-United States, 2019.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2019; 68: 1-22https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.ss6812a1
- Tobacco industry use of flavours to recruit new users of little cigars and cigarillos.Tob Control. 2016; 25: 66-74https://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2014-051830
- Changes in the mass-merchandise cigar market since the Tobacco Control Act.Tob Regul Sci. 2017; 3: S8-S16https://doi.org/10.18001/trs.3.2(suppl 1).2
- Has FDA abandoned its efforts to make fake-cigar cigarettes comply with federal tobacco control laws that apply to cigarettes but not cigars?.Tob Control. 2020; 29: 606-611https://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2019-055395
National Youth Tobacco Survey (NYTS). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/surveys/nyts/index.htm. Updated June 2020. Accessed July 27, 2020.
- Tobacco product use among middle and high school students - United States, 2020.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 1881-1888https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6950a1
- Age of initiation of cigarillos, filtered cigars and/or traditional cigars among youth: findings from the Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) study, 2013–2017.PLoS One. 2020; 15e0243372https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0243372
- Cigar-smoking patterns by race/ethnicity and cigar type: a nationally representative survey among U.S. adults.Am J Prev Med. 2021; 60: 87-94https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2020.07.005
- Longitudinal pathways of exclusive and polytobacco cigar use among youth, young adults and adults in the USA: findings from the PATH Study Waves.Tob Control. 2020; 29 (1–3 (2013–2016)): s163-s169https://doi.org/10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2020-055624
- Prevalence and reasons for use of flavored cigars and ENDS among U.S. youth and adults: estimates from Wave 4 of the PATH Study, 2016-2017.Am J Health Behav. 2020; 44: 76-81https://doi.org/10.5993/AJHB.44.1.8
- Systematic review of cigars, cigarillos, and little cigars among adolescents: setting research agenda to inform tobacco control policy.Addict Behav. 2019; 96: 192-197https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2019.04.032
- Patterns of tobacco use and nicotine dependence among youth, United States, 2017-2018.Prev Med. 2020; 141106284https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2020.106284
- Characteristics of Past 30-Day Cigar Smoking Among U.S. Middle and High School Students—National Youth Tobacco Survey, 2019.February 2020 (Paper presented at: Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, 11–14, 2020. New Orleans, LA)
- Systematic review of cigar smoking and all cause and smoking related mortality.BMC Public Health. 2015; 15: 390https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-015-1617-5