Ending the HIV epidemic by 2030 [in Chinese].
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Letter to the editor regarding “Routine HIV testing and outcomes: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan.Am J Prev Med. 2021; (In press)
- Routine HIV testing and outcomes: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan.Am J Prev Med. 2022; 62: 234-242https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2021.07.010
- Ending the HIV epidemic by 2030 [in Chinese].Taiwan Centers for Disease Control, Taipei, Taiwan2021Published May 14, 2021. Accessed December 22, 2021)
- Estimating HIV incidence, prevalence, and percent of undiagnosed infections in Taiwan using CD4 data.J Formos Med Assoc. 2022; 121: 482-489https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfma.2021.05.030
- Personal data protection Act.Laws & Regulations Database of the Republic of China, Ministry of Justice, Taipei, Taiwan2015Published December 30, 2015. Accessed December 21, 2021)
- HIV infection: epidemiology, pathogenesis, treatment, and prevention.Lancet. 2014; 384 ([published correction appears in Lancet. 2014;384(9948):1098]): 258-271https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(14)60164-1
- Techniques and interpretation of measurement of the CD4 cell count in people with HIV.UpToDate, Wolters Kluwer, Netherlands2021https://www.uptodate.com/contents/techniques-and-interpretation-of-measurement-of-the-cd4-cell-count-in-people-with-hiv(Published April 6, 2021. Accessed December 22, 2021)
- 1993 revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults.MMWR Recomm Rep. 1992; 41 (Accessed December 21, 2021): 1-19
- Problems with proper completion and accuracy of the cause-of-death statement.Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161: 277-284https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.161.2.277
- Sensitivity and specificity of the National Death Index for multiple causes of death in people with HIV.Public Health Rep. 2021; 136: 595-602https://doi.org/10.1177/0033354920977840
- Death certification errors at an academic institution.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2005; 129: 1476-1479https://doi.org/10.5858/2005-129-1476-DCEAAA
- Trends of mortality and causes of death among HIV-infected patients in Taiwan, 1984‒2005.HIV Med. 2008; 9: 535-543https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-1293.2008.00600.x
- Multiple causes of death in Australia: an analysis of all natural and selected chronic disease causes of death 1997‒2007.Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Canberra, Australia2012https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/life-expectancy-death/multiple-causes-of-death-in-australia-an-analysis/contents/methods(Published August 23Accessed December 21, 2021)
- Towards evidence-based integration of services for HIV, non-communicable diseases and substance use: insights from modelling.J Int AIDS Soc. 2020; 23: e25525https://doi.org/10.1002/jia2.25525
- “In 2020, 84% of people living with HIV knew their HIV status. Among people who knew their status, 87% were accessing treatment. And among people accessing treatment, 90% were virally suppressed.”.Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS, Geneva, Switzerland2021Published December 1, 2021. Accessed December 16, 2021)