Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 18 Years or Younger - United States, 2020.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 130-132https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6905a3
- Vaccination coverage by age 24 months among children born in 2015 and 2016 - National Immunization Survey-Child, United States, 2016-2018.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2019; 68: 913-918https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6841e2
- Vaccination coverage by age 24 months among children born in 2016 and 2017 - National Immunization Survey-Child, United States, 2017-2019.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 1505-1511https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6942a1
- Vaccination coverage among children aged 19-35 months - United States, 2017.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2018; 67: 1123-1128https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6740a4
- Trends in compliance with two-dose influenza vaccine recommendations in children aged 6 months through 8 years, 2010-2015.Vaccine. 2016; 34: 5623-5628https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2016.09.037
- Progress toward eliminating hepatitis A disease in the United States.MMWR Suppl. 2016; 65: 29-41https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.su6501a6
- Vaccination coverage with selected vaccines and exemption rates among children in Kindergarten - United States, 2018–19 school year.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2019; 68: 905-912https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6841e1
- Parental-reported full influenza vaccination coverage of children in the U.S.Am J Prev Med. 2017; 52: e103-e113https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2016.10.040
- Medicare claims versus beneficiary self-report for influenza vaccination surveillance.Am J Prev Med. 2015; 48: 384-391https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2014.10.016
- Comparison of self-report influenza vaccination coverage with data from a population based computerized vaccination registry and factors associated with discordance.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 4386-4392https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.06.074
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. National immunization survey-Child: a user's guide for the 2019 public-use data file. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/nis/downloads/NIS-PUF19-DUG.pdf. Published December 2020. Accessed August 8, 2021.
- IBM MarketScan Research Databases for Life Sciences Researchers.IBM Watson Health, Somers, NY2021https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/OWZWJ0QODate: Published July 2021. Accessed March 12, 2022
- HEDIS and performance measurement.NCQA, 2021Updated July 2020. Accessed March 15, 2021.)
- Vaccination coverage by age 24 months among children born in 2017 and 2018 - National Immunization Survey-Child, United States, 2018‒2020.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 70: 1435-1440https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm7041a1
- Variability in influenza vaccination opportunities and coverage among privately insured children.Vaccine. 2020; 38: 6464-6471https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2020.07.061