Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Racism, sexism, and social class: implications for studies of health, disease, and well-being.Am J Prev Med. 1993; 9 (suppl): 82-122https://doi.org/10.1016/S0749-3797(18)30666-4
- Critical Race Theory, race equity, and public health: toward antiracism praxis.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: S30-S35https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2009.171058
- Race and genetic ancestry in medicine – a time for reckoning with racism.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 474-480https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMms2029562
- Measuring structural racism: a guide for epidemiologists and other health researchers.Am J Epidemiol. 2021; (In press. Online September 25)https://doi.org/10.1093/aje/kwab239
- Structural racism and health inequities in the USA: evidence and interventions.Lancet. 2017; 389: 1453-1463https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(17)30569-X
- The problem with the phrase women and minorities: intersectionality-an important theoretical framework for public health.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 1267-1273https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300750
- Intersectionality in quantitative research: a systematic review of its emergence and applications of theory and methods.SSM Popul Health. 2021; 14100798https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssmph.2021.100798