Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
PREVENT Pandemics Act, S.3799, 117th Congress (2021–2022).https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/3799. Accessed March 10, 2022.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Health Education, Labor & Pensions. Chair Murray, ranking member burr announce the beginning of bipartisan legislative efforts to improve nation’s public health and medical preparedness and response programs.U.S. Senate Committee on Health Education, Labor & Pensions, Washington, DCPublished April 29, 2021https://www.help.senate.gov/chair/newsroom/press/chair-murray-ranking-member-burr-announce-the-beginning-of-bipartisan-legislative-efforts-to-improve-nations-public-health-and-medical-preparedness-and-response-programs-(Accessed May 1, 2022)
- Labor & Pensions. Full committee hearing. The path forward: a federal perspective on the COVID-19 response.U.S. Senate Committee on Health Education, Labor & Pensions, Washington, DCPublished July 20, 2021https://www.help.senate.gov/hearings/the-path-forward-a-federal-perspective-on-the-covid-19-response(Accessed May 1, 2022)
- The Biden administration's proposal for an advanced research projects agency for health.JAMA. 2021; 2 (e212972)https://doi.org/10.1001/jamahealthforum.2021.2972
- The pandemic preparedness program: reimagining public health.JAMA. 2022; 327: 219-220https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2021.23656
- Prepare for and Respond to Existing Viruses, Emerging New Threats, and Pandemics Act’‘or the ‘‘PREVENT Pandemics Act.”.in: 117th Congress. 2022 (2nd session.)
- A brief history and overview of CDC's Centers for Public Health Preparedness Cooperative Agreement Program.Public Health Rep. 2010; 125: 8-14
Preparedness and emergency response learning centers (PERLC) training catalog. Preparedness and emergency response learning centers (PERLC).https://perlc.nwcphp.org/about. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- Preparing for the next pandemic: a White Paper.Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, Washington, DC: U.S.Published 2020Accessed October 9, 2021)