- Wolff CS
- Naumann RB
- Golightly YM
- Wiebe DJ
- Ranapurwala SI
- Marshall SW
- Williams DR
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
Kaciroti N. Letter to the Editor in response to ‘Z-score Burden Metric: a Method for Assessing Burden of Injury and Disease.’ Am J Prev Med. In press.
- Z-score burden metric: a method for assessing burden of injury and disease.Am J Prev Med. 2022; 63: e65-e72https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2022.03.029
- The health of U.S. racial and ethnic populations.J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2005; 60: 53-62https://doi.org/10.1093/geronb/60.Special_Issue_2.S53
- Historic redlining, structural racism, and firearm violence: a structural equation modeling approach.Lancet Reg Health Am. 2021; 3100052https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lana.2021.100052
- Structural competency and the future of firearm research.Soc Sci Med. 2021; 277113879https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2021.113879
- Time to take critical race theory seriously: moving beyond a colour-blind gender lens in global health.Lancet Glob Health. 2021; 9: e389-e390https://doi.org/10.1016/S2214-109X(20)30536-2
- Reflection on modern methods: statistical, policy, and ethical implications of using age-standardized health indicators to quantify inequities.Int J Epidemiol. 2022; 51: 324-333https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/dyab132