Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The next GME accreditation system – rationale and benefits.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1051-1056https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMsr1200117
- Assessment pearls for competency-based medical education.J Grad Med Educ. 2017; 9: 688-691https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-17-00365.1
- General competencies and accreditation in graduate medical education.Health Aff (Millwood). 2002; 21: 103-111https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.21.5.103
- Milestones 2.0: a step forward.J Grad Med Educ. 2018; 10: 367-369https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-18-00372.1
- The preventive medicine milestone project.J Grad Med Educ. 2014; 6 ([published correction appears in J Grad Med Educ. 2014;6(3):615]) (suppl 1): 243-245https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-06-01s1-17
- Milestones report 2021.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Chicago, IL2022Published 2021. Accessed September 19)
- Better decision-making: shared mental models and the clinical competency committee.J Grad Med Educ. 2021; 13 (suppl): 51-58https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-20-00850.1
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Supplemental Guide: public health and general preventive medicine. Chicago, IL: Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/pdfs/milestones/publichealthandgeneralpreventivemedicinesupplementalguide.pdf. Published April 2022. Accessed September 19, 2022.