Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Certification of poliomyelitis eradication.MMWR. 1994; 43: 720-722
World Health Organization. The global eradication of smallpox: final report of the Global Commission for Certification of Smallpox Eradication. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1980.
- Sentinel for health. University of California Press, Berkeley, CA1992
- The role of mathematical modeling in measles elimination policy: a tribute to Professor George MacDonald, C.M.G., M.D., F.R.C.P.Am J Epidemiol. 1991; 133: 517-525
- Congenital malformations surveillance.Int J Epidemiol. 1981; 10: 247-252
- The decline in blood lead levels in the United States.JAMA. 1994; 272: 284-291
- Pneumonia.MMWR. 1981; 30: 250-252
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia among persons with hemophilia A.MMWR. 1982; 31: 365-370
- Possible transfusion-associated acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).MMWR. 1982; 31: 652-654
- Prevention of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS): Report for Disease Control. Provisional Public Health Service inter-agency recommendations for screening donated blood and plasma for antibody to the virus causing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.MMWR. 1985; 34: 1-4
- Prevention of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).MMWR. 1983; 32: 101-103
- Long-term oral contraceptive use and the risk of breast cancer.JAMA. 1983; 249: 1591-1595
- The Centers for Disease Control Veterans Health Studies 2, 3, 7, 8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin levels in U.S. Army Vietnam-era veterans.JAMA. 1988; 260: 1249-1254
- Update.MMWR. 1994; 43: 574-575
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome.MMWR. 1994; 43: 45-48
- Using biological monitoring to assess human exposure to priority toxicants.Environ Health Perspect. 1995; 103: 45-48
- Exposure of the U.S. population to environmental tobacco smoke: The Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.JAMA. 1996; 275: 1233-1240
- An outbreak of tuberculosis caused by multiple-drug-resistant tubercle bacilli among hospitalized patients with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 1514-1521
- Sample design.Vital Health Stat . 1992; 113
- An evaluation of influenza mortality surveillance, 1962–1979. I. Time series forecasts of expected pneumonia and influenza deaths.Am J Epidemiol. 1981; 113: 215-226
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Behavioral risk factor surveillance, 1986–1990. MMWR 1991;40(SS-4):1–24.
- The costs and effects of a nutrition education program following worksite cholesterol screening.Am J Public Health. 1995; 85: 650-655
- Assessing prevention effectiveness using data to drive program decisions.Public Health Rep. 1994; 109: 187-194
- Preventive therapy with isoniazid.JAMA. 1986; 225: 1579-1583
- Treatment of tuberculosis and tuberculous infection in adults and children.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1986; 134: 355-363
- Preventing HIV infection among adolescents.Prev Med. 1993; 23: 409-417
- An assay for circulating antibodies to a major etiologic virus of human non-A, non-B hepatitis.Science. 1989; 244: 362-364
Occupational exposure to 2-methoxyethanol, 2-ethoxyethanol, and their acetates (glycol ethers): proposed rule. Federal Register 58(54):15526–15632, Washington, DC. March 23, 1993.
U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. Criteria for a recommended standard occupational exposure to ethylene glycol monomethyl ether, ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, and their acetates. U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control, National Institute for Occupational, Safety, and Health, Cincinnati, Ohio. 1991; DHEW publication no. (CDC) 91-119.
- Suicide among children, adolescents, and young adults.MMWR. 1995; 44: 289-291
- Budgetary medical ethics.J Public Health Policy. 1993; 4: 149-151