Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Critical challenges. UCSF Center for the Health Professions, San Francisco1995
Council on Graduate Medical Education. Manged health care: implications for the physician workforce and medical education. Rockville, Maryland: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; 1995.
- Educating physicians for population-based clinical practice.JAMA. 1992; 267: 1645-1648
- Population-based medical education. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland1995
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention and managed care: opportunities for managed care organizations, purchasers of health care, and public health agencies. MMWR 1995;44(No. RR-14):1–12.
- Preventive medicine and health system reform.JAMA. 1994; 272: 688-693
- Defining the generalist physician’s training.JAMA. 1994; 271: 1499-1504
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Proposed program requirements for managerial medicine. Chicago: Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; November 6, 1997.
Group Health Association of America. GHAA’s 1994 primary care physicians: recommendations to reform medical education. Competencies needed to practice in HMOs. Washington: Group Health Association of America, Inc.; 1995.
- Physician characteristics and training emphasis considered desirable by leaders of HMOs.J Med Educ. 1987; 62: 725-731
- The preventive medicine manager.Am J Prev Med. 1996; 12: 143-144
Residency Review Committee for Preventive Medicine. Proposed program requirements for medical management. Chicago: Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; October 31, 1995.
- Performance indicators for assessing competencies of preventive medicine residents.Am J Prev Med. 1995; 11: 1-8
Epi Info, version 6.04. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control; 1996.
SPSS version 6.1 for Windows and SPSS version 6.1.1 for Power Macintosh. Chicago: SPSS, Inc.; 1995.
- Preventive medicine training and managed care.Am J Prev Med. 1996; 12: 145-150