Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- An interactive approach to teaching medical students to conduct HIV-risk assessment interviews.Acad Med. 1993; 68: 583
Caruso BA, Nieman L, Gracely E. Use of an experimental approach in sexual history taking skills using a standardized patient evaluation model. J Sex Educ Ther January 1994.
- An elective seminar to teach first-year students the social and medical aspects of AIDS.J Med Educ. 1987; 62: 557-561
- Using unannounced simulated patients to evaluate sexual risk assessment and risk reduction skills of practicing physicians.Acad Med. 1991; 66: 37-39
- Frequency and thoroughness of STD/HIV risk assessment by physicians in a high-risk metropolitan area.Am J Public Health. 1991; 91: 1645-1648
- Physicians’ effectiveness in assessing risk for human immunodeficiency virus infection.Arch Int Med. 1991; 151: 561-564
- Physicians and AIDS.J Gen Int Med. 1992; 7: 657-663
- The sexual history-taking and counseling practices of primary care physicians.West J Med. 1987; 147: 165-167
- A survey of physicians’ knowledge and application of AIDS prevention capabilities.Am J Prev Med. 1991; 7: 141-145
- Are patients talking to their physicians about AIDS?.Am J Public Health. 1990; 80: 467-468
- Is anybody talking to physicians about acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and sex?.Arch Fam Med. 1993; 2: 45-51
- Patient attitudes and knowledge about HIV infection and AIDS.J Fam Pract. 1991; 32: 373-377
- AIDS-related educational preparation and needs of United States and foreign medical school graduates providing primary care in Los Angeles.Med Care. 1991; 29: 926-931
- A pilot study of AIDS education and counseling of high-risk adolescents in an office setting.J Adolesc Health. 1993; 11: 115-119
- Medical student knowledge levels and performance in doing HIV risk assessment.AIDS Educ Prev. 1995; 7: 469-476
- An evaluation of teaching methods utilized during an HIV miniresidency course for Thai physicians.AIDS Educ Prev. 1997; 9: 70-82
- The effect of educational preparation on physician performance with a sexually transmitted disease-simulated patient.Arch Int Med. 1992; 152: 1823-1828