Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Smoking during pregnancy.NZ Med J. 1979; 89: 41-43
- Comparing the prevalence of smoking in pregnant and nonpregnant women, 1985 to 1986.JAMA. 1989; 261: 70-74
- A review of smoking in pregnancy.Annu Rev Pub Health. 1993; 14: 379-411
- Women who stop smoking spontaneously prior to prenatal care and predictors of relapse before delivery.Addict Behav. 1991; 16: 29-40
- Smoking reduction during pregnancy by a program of self-help and clinical support.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 924-930
- Relapse prevention among women who stop smoking early in pregnancy.Am J Prev Med. 1995; 11: 178-184
- Postpartum smoking.in: Rosenberg M.J Smoking and reproductive health. PSG Publishing, Littleton, Massachusetts1987: 222-226
- Smoking relapse prevention counseling during prenatal and early postnatal care.Am J Prev Med. 1995; 11: 86-93
- Training obstetric and family practice residents to give smoking cessation advice during prenatal care.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1356-1363
- Helping women quit smoking.Am J Prev Med. 1996; 12: 367-377
- Validation of self-reported smoking behavior.Am J Pub Health. 1983; 73: 1204-1207
Secker-Walker RH, Flynn BS, Solomon LJ, Collins-Burris L, Lepage SS, Mead PB. Attitudes, beliefs and other smokers: factors affecting smoking cessation in pregnancy. Presented at the 114th Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 1986.
Secker-Walker RH, Solomon LJ, Flynn BS, Skelly JM, Mead PB. Reducing smoking in pregnancy and postpartum: physician’s advice supported by individual counseling. Prev Med 1997 (in press).
- Smoking before, during and after pregnancy.Am J Pub Health. 1990; 80: 541-544
- Stages of change and decisional balance for 12 problem behaviors.Health Psychol. 1994; 13: 39-46
- A comparison of alternative theoretical approaches to smoking cessation and relapse.Health Psychol. 1988; 7: 545-556
- Smoking cessation.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1992; 60: 518-527
- Preventing smoking relapse using an individually tailored skills training technique.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1989; 57: 420-424