Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Problem behavior and psychological development. Academic Press, Inc, New York1977
- Increased drug use among old-for-grade adolescents.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1996; 150: 470-476
- An epidemiologic surveillance system to monitor the prevalence of youth behaviors that most affect health.Health Educ. 1990; 21: 44-48
- Results from the national school-based 1991 Youth Risk Behavior Survey and progress toward achieving related health objectives for the nation.Public Health Rep. 1993; 108: 47-67
Brener ND, Collins JL, Kann L, Warren CW, Williams BI. Reliability of the youth risk behavior survey questionnaire. Am J Epidemiol 1995 Mar 15;141(6):575–80.
SAS Institute. SAS/STAT User’s Guide, Vols. 1 and 2, Version 6, Fourth Edition. Cary, North Carolina: SAS Institute, Inc., 1990.
- Representativeness of clinical samples of youths with mental disorders.J Abnorm Psychol. 1997; 106: 3-14
Brasseux C, Guagliardo MF, D’Angelo L. Validity of self-reported marijuana use in an adolescent population. Podium presentation, Annual Meeting of the Society of Adolescent Medicine, San Francisco, March 1997.
- Perception of friends’ use of alcohol, cigarettes, and marijuana among urban schoolchildren.Addict Behav. 1996; 21: 615-632
- The influence of peer affiliation and student activities on adolescent drug involvement.Adolescence. 1996; 31: 297-306
- Substance use and ethnicity.J Psychol. 1986; 120: 83-95